The person below me game

Started by Lise, Dec 30 06 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

False

TPBM has to make it back to DS more frequently so they don't get behind on threads.. lol

Gopher

True

PBM is pleased to read the above post.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

True

PBM

knows irish bloke has nothing to add to this forum of any use
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

False, For all I know he has something good to add and it might not even be the real irish bloke just somebody using the name to piss you off cause they know it will.c

The Person below me does not understand why they (Irish Bloke & DDD) fight like 2 hookers over the same 100 dollar John...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

False. I understand but wont tell. It's best to stay out of it as much as possible. Some history is better left in the past.

TPBM hopes for back rub?    

Gopher

False

PBM would prefer some foot massage.

DDD

False

PBM

knows irish for what it is

Natasha

True

TPBM wants to stop talking about Irish

DDD

True

PBM  likes to have baby power rubbed all over them

Itsy Bitsy

False

PBM is capable of growing up and moving on  [DIV id=smile_editor] [/DIV]

Gopher

True (I think)

PBM has many happy memories

Little Fish

False, most of my happy memories have been forgotten or lost & yet most of the bad ones remain.

The Person below me has little to no recollection of life before the Age of 14  

DDD

True...........I get told stuff and then i will remmember but otherwise most is a blank.

PBM

Likes the smell of gas

Itsy Bitsy

True.

PBM thinks it's unsanitary to breath in other peoples expelled anal gases (farts).

Think about it, that gas has been up their ass and is now crawling down your throat.

DDD

LOL..........well it can't be good for you   True

PBM

can not beleave itsy asked that  

|