purelife

false.

PBM enjoys doing laundry.

Gopher

False (but don't mind ironing)

PBM likes walking barefoot.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

true on the beach.  Otherwise, I need sandals.

PBM likes walking on the beach, even when it's raining

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

True. Theres no one then... I like going places at times of bad weather cause all the sheeple arent there then.

PBM likes nature places... hate the crowds of fools there.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

true

PBM refuses to do the Grouse Grind for that reason

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

umm...dunno?  What is a Grouse Grind?  
PBM knows that fishing isn't as good on a sunny day

Lil Me

false.  Gotta develop the patience for fishing one of these days!

(Grouse Grind is the trail up the front of Grouse Mountain that everyone and his dog does on a sunny day in Vancouver.  It's crowded and full of tourists)

PBM has laundry to fold

pitbullca.bc

true.....and iron too.  blech!  Developing the patience for fishing...is sooooo rewarding.  I love it.  I do what is called bottom bouncing.  find a spot...set up a chair...add a weight to your line...that allows...for the current to not carry it away...cast out...plant rod...add bell...sit back...and wait...listen to the birds..the river...just enjoy your surroundings.
PBM has soap allergies

Lil Me

true.
 Hmmm.  That fishing sounds ok.  I should try it, cuz I live 2 blocks from the river!  I'm not very good at sitting still, though.

PBM likes lemon juice on fish.

pitbullca.bc

false...do love my halibut with lots of tartar sauce though
PBM enjoys eating fish

purelife

true...wish that fish wasn't so expensive..so i resort to canned.

PBM is on a low-carb diet.

Russ

False. Did it thoguh... it works.

PBM likes fishing... I like to sit in a boat.. float around.. and drink beer.

Give a man a fish... and he will eat for a day.

Teach a man to fish... and he will sit around in a boat the whole day drinking beer doing nothing.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

pitbullca.bc

I totally approve of the sit around...doing nothing...and fishing...very restful
so...guess that means TRUE!
PBM has taxidermied *sp?* fish on their wall..or on display somewhere in their house?

Lil Me

false- but there's a singing bass fish on the wall at Mr LM's favourite barber shop

PBM has something taxidermied in their home  

|