Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

False,

Im wearing a grey hoodie.

The person below is wearing something provocative and wants to describe it
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

True.  LOL.  It could be provocative.  My loosely fitted long-sleeve, black is supposed to hang off the shoulder, bearing one naked shoulder.  That's the style.  The shirt is kinda crooked in that way as it leans to my right as the top is supposed to fall off to the side shoulder.  But, because I'm at work, I pull it up because I'm not allowed to show off bare shoulders.  

Good enough of a description for you, Russ?  LOL

The person below me must tell us his/her height.      

Russ

True

5 foot 11 inch. well 5'10.5" to be exact.

I guess the description is good enough.. Im having trouble writing it all down.. :)

The person below me wishes they could help me clean my fishtank

purelife

True/False.  It depends on what kind of fishies I get to see if I'm going to help clean your tank.

I imagined your height to be that.  

The person below me has had organic meat and likes it.

Russ

True I guess

I eat it the same as any other meat. I dont like to take any medications unless I absolutely need to, Ill suffer to let my body have a chance first. People did it for years before... My opinion people are too dependant on keeping things perfect, thats why so many people have asthma and allergies.. no chance for their bodies to build up an immunity if they never experience it a bit.

I have two large angelfish

Two large Algae Eaters (I got them at 1" they are now 9 inches!!!)

Six guppy like fish (had more but the angelfish ate them when they were smaller)

The tank is a forty gallon fishtank.

The person below me is laughing cause of all the time I took to post a simple answer

purelife

True.  I'm actually giggling and still in awe about your fishies and lil pet. Pretty!  :)

Oh, I agree with you about people becoming too fussy about food and germs.  This reminds me of an incident I saw while riding the bus.  This mom kept telling her son (who looked to be at around 6 years old) not to touch things.  He was touching the windows, the seat and the rails...whatever you can touch while riding on a bus.  She kept telling him "Don't touch, it's dirty.  You don't want germs...blah blah blah"  She kept saying this after he'd touch something.  I felt like saying to her, "Would you stop torturing your son ALREADY!  GOODNESS SAKE, you have a little boy NOT a plastic doll!  Let him touch and let him build up his immune system to germs.  Just make sure that he washes his hand before eating.  But STILL, our bodies could fight things off.  Nevertheless, I didn't like hearing her nag at her son like that.  She was already driving me bonkers!

The person below me agrees that I spent too long on my post too!  ;)  LOL

kitten

False.

I totally agree with you.  Some parents want to keep their kids in a germ-free plastic bubble, but it does more harm than good.

The person below me has good common sense.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Russ

False

Im the type of person that for example will touch something and burn myself, then think about it and try it again.

'bless'es by the way

The person below me has a cat who rules the roost.

purelife

Psst, where's my bless?  You mustn't forget about me.  I'm a bless whore. ;)

Answer is False.  I don't have a cat.

The person below me has never went skiing.

kitten

True.

And I never will!

The person below me goes to the gym a lot.

purelife

True.

The person below me have taken private dance lessons .

kitten

False.

(two left feet!)

The person below me watches sports on TV.

Russ

True I guess.

I watch hockey, thats it. the games only, I hate the idiots that come on and talk about this guy did this but in his tenth year as a junior player he did that and then predict... twits.

I blessed ya pl and kitten?

The person below me wants a new vehicle like I do.

kitten

True.

*please, please*

The person below me goes to Wreck Beach in the summer.

purelife

Woah, aren't we jumping the gun there kitten... tee hee  ;)  Answer is false.

I've been there once and probably don't plan to go there any time soon.  I might one day try the tanning nude thing. (if I only dare)

The person below me has visited Wreck Beach and tanned nude.

|