What is your favorite band or song?

Started by Thread Cop, Dec 13 06 09:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

To be honest, the superunknown CD by soundgarden was one of the first I bought. well it was a cassette at the time I bought it.

Black Hole Sun was the bomb at the time.

Crap, I should really stop posting...  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Smiter!

Marik wrote:
Their songs are too depressing, so no, I don't think I'll ever whip out that Superunkown CD since I hate misery!

Sorry, you are way off on this one!

sal mineo

one drunken sod looks pretty much like teh other.  

tenkani

[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]I freaking LOVED Faith no More.[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(127, 63, 0);"][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(127, 63, 0);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(127, 63, 0);"]Can you feel it, see it, hear it today?[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(127, 63, 0);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(127, 63, 0);"]If you can't, then it doesn't matter anyway[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(127, 63, 0);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(127, 63, 0);"]You will never understand it cuz it happens too fast[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(127, 63, 0);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(127, 63, 0);"]And it feels so good, it's like walking on glass[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(127, 63, 0);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(127, 63, 0);"]It's so cool, it's so hip, it's alright[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(127, 63, 0);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(127, 63, 0);"]It's so groovy, it's outta sight[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(127, 63, 0);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(127, 63, 0);"]You can touch it, smell it, taste it so sweet[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(127, 63, 0);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(127, 63, 0);"]But it makes no difference cuz it knocks you off your feet[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(127, 63, 0);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(127, 63, 0);"]You want it all but you can't have it![/span]

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

CK

tenkani wrote:
[SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,0)"]I freaking LOVED Faith no More.[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(127,63,0)"][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(127,63,0)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(127,63,0)"]Can you feel it, see it, hear it today?[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(127,63,0)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(127,63,0)"]If you can't, then it doesn't matter anyway[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(127,63,0)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(127,63,0)"]You will never understand it cuz it happens too fast[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(127,63,0)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(127,63,0)"]And it feels so good, it's like walking on glass[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(127,63,0)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(127,63,0)"]It's so cool, it's so hip, it's alright[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(127,63,0)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(127,63,0)"]It's so groovy, it's outta sight[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(127,63,0)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(127,63,0)"]You can touch it, smell it, taste it so sweet[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(127,63,0)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(127,63,0)"]But it makes no difference cuz it knocks you off your feet[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(127,63,0)"][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: rgb(127,63,0)"]You want it all but you can't have it![/SPAN]

SHUUUUUWEEEET! What is that? A blessing for ten!!?!!

TehBorken

The Rolling Stones...they defined the world of rock, they set the standard, and they always will.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

CK

I love the Stones too!

What is really cool!? My 13 year old neice loves the Stones, Pink Floyd, Beatles, Zepp, etc.

I think her grandkids will love the Stones and that music too.

Will you even hear of a band like The Killers in 2017? I kind of doubt it, unless you are watching a specialty TV show like "Where are they now?"

|