80 rats loose on the plane!

Started by Lise, Dec 15 06 12:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Now WHY in the world would you go around carrying 80 rats in your carry-on?? And why didn't airport security notice it right away??

Eeeeeeek!!!!

[FONT size=5]No snakes - but 80 rats loose on a plane[/FONT]

[FONT size=2][FONT size=3]Riyadh (dpa) - Passengers on an evening Saudi Airlines flight got a nasty surprise in the form of 80 rats roaming freely around their plane, reports said Friday.

The 80 rats were on the loose on the plane Wednesday evening after eating their way out through a leather bag where they were kept, according to the Saudi Arab News newspaper.

Flight 1563 was at a height of 25,000 feet on its way to Tabuk when passengers discovered that countless rats were wandering around the plane.

The captain called ground control at Tabuk airport and told them about the infestation.

Airport officials discovered that the had rats belonged to a passenger who kept them in a leather bag.

The passenger was arrested by security for questioning.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT size=2][A href="http://www.bangkokpost.com/breaking_news/breakingnews.php?id=115148"]http://www.bangkokpost.com/breaking_news/breakingnews.php?id=115148[/A][/FONT]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

Don't know. They would probably be destroyed, the poor things. This news just happened a few hours ago. I shiver just to think about it.

I hate rats. Mice I don't mind because they're cute but rats is another matter.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

Neville Flynn: Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf*cking rats on this motherf*cking plane!

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lise

Bahaha. Anyone seen that movie? I can't stand Samuel L. Jackson. Sorry but he's gone from my good books ever since he portrayed that sissy Jedi Knight, Mace Windu.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

Woah now, Padawan Lise. When you diss me, it makes me nervous. And when I get nervous, I get scared. And when motherf*ckers get scared, that's when motherf*ckers accidentally get stabbed with a purple lightsaber, dig?

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lise

LOL.

Don't care what you say, tenkani-san. He's still a sissy.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Im jealous, I just wanna know where he got all those lovely rats! In a leather bag as well!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

I don't get it.  You can't take nail clippers or toothpaste on to a plane, but 80 rats are OK.  Hmmmm
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Half the things you can't take with you on a plane, you can send over in advance by airmail.

P.C.

Oh I see.  So what you're saying is the guy should have sent the 80 rats on ahead, via air mail. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher