Prediction: wrong

Started by Mobo, Mar 02 06 05:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Mobo

"Two years from now, spam will be solved." - Bill Gates, January 2004.

Lol, yeah, sure Bill. Tell me another one.

TehBorken

Mobo wrote:
"Two years from now, spam will be solved." - Bill Gates, January 2004.

I laughed when he said it then, and have since watched my spam increase by about 40% or more. Maybe he meant he'd slove the problem of not enough spam. If so, he's done a fabulous job.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

CK

Maybe he was talking about this new black peppar spam?[/DIV][A href="http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=ounxqq"][img alt="Image hosting by TinyPic" src="http://tinypic.com/ounxqp.jpg" border=0][/A]

primefactor

I wonder if the meal shown on the front of the tin has EVER happened in the actual world. A Spam burrito spilling over with fresh veggies?

I suppose it's less depressing than what people are really doing with Spam.

A surfer friend of mine told me that folks are MAD for Spam on Guam.

TehBorken

primefactor wrote:
I wonder if the meal shown on the front of the tin has EVER happened in the actual world. A Spam burrito spilling over with fresh veggies?

I seriously doubt it, lol. I keep a few tins of spam in our earthquake kit and I pray to god we never have an earthquake because then I'll have no excuse not to eat it. When it's pan fried and eaten with lots of mustard it's not so bad.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

49er

primefactor wrote:

if it ever been served it would be in Hawaii...it also very popular there..........

I was surprised that the MacDonalds on Waikiki even have rice on their menus

Tor Johnston

Hey, Gates has 10 months still! Yeah...

Sportsdude

Maybe Gates needs to worry about apple in bed with the intel.[/DIV]This line will go down with the Liberals saying the torries will never win another election. oops![/DIV](and I'm a Liberal apologist)
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

JP

Tor Johnston wrote:
Hey, Gates has 10 months still! Yeah...

No, he said this in Jan 2004. This is March 2006. He's well past his due date for "solving the problem of spam".