What is your DV alias?

Started by greycat, Dec 12 06 05:51

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

LOL.  You're always being followed no matter the time or day.  

purelife

No problems here, just having some cheap entertainment.

There's a 1-900 # that you could always call....

Russ

Lol, well this is just like DV as what people are saying. At least people are more accountable here though.

So what brings you here liz? Hows your day goin?  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Liz could be a guy.   h the HORROR  LOL!

Liz

Russ wrote:
 Lol, well this is just like DV as what people are saying. At least people are more accountable here though.

So what brings you here liz? Hows your day goin?

Just checkin' out the 'other' side that I hear people talk about occasionally.  First time here.  My day is going great.  Another frickin' day in paradise.  Oh, and Purelife, I most certainly am not a male.

Russ

Well, welcome then liz.

Most of us here as you can tell Im sure, still go back to DV. But as a zillion threads here state, we've jumped.

Oh yeah? Pics!!! Proof!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Liz

Russ wrote:
 Well, welcome then liz.

Most of us here as you can tell Im sure, still go back to DV. But as a zillion threads here state, we've jumped.

Oh yeah? Pics!!! Proof![/DIV]
 I've been reading DV for months, but only started posting alittle while ago.  Some people seem ok, others not so much.  Thanks for the welcome.

purelife

Welcome Liz.  Register here so that we can bless ya.

Purelife, I most certainly am not a male.

[/DIV]I had to ask Liz or make that remark.  I'm really touchy about people who came from DV and post on DS.  Sorry.   P.S.  Are you from Vancouver or US?

Liz

purelife, I have no problem registering.  Will do.  As far as where I'm from...the US.

Lise

I haven't changed my handler name. I really should. I don't know why I still stick to Lise. However, I do "troll" the trolls under a different name but most of the time I don't stay for long. It gets depressing everytime you read something and then someone attacks you for your culture, race, sex etc. etc. etc.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Legion

i totally agree with lise. trolls suck.

lol @ liz. the only problem is that everyone on this board is real.

except you. lol

curses!

Legion

i'm saying this because we as group came here to escape the trolls. oh and it's not like we don't have trolls here. but the trolls here all play nice.

so where do you fit in?

curses!

Liz

Legion wrote:
i'm saying this because we as group came here to escape the trolls. oh and it's not like we don't have trolls here. but the trolls here all play nice.

so where do you fit in?

I'm wondering why you are calling me a troll actually.  I play nice.  Hell, I haven't been around long enough to not do so.  Sheesh, give a girl a break.  Too tight of a clique around here to break into?

Liz

Legion wrote:
i totally agree with lise. trolls suck.

lol @ liz. the only problem is that everyone on this board is real.

except you. lol

Why do you say I'm not real?

Legion

c'mon liz. don't bullshit a bullshitter. lol  
curses!

|