Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

P.C.

[DIV align=center]  CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS Russ

[DIV align=center]

[DIV align=center]the answer is: A CUP OF SUGAR.

[DIV align=center]

[DIV align=center]for getting the answer you get a life time suply of sugar

[DIV align=center]

[DIV align=center][img style="WIDTH: 124px; HEIGHT: 156px" height=469 src="http://roboticbagpalletizer.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/sugar_in_valve_bags.289203516_std.JPG" width=358]

[DIV align=center]

[DIV align=center]

[DIV align=center] [/DIV]

Well done nhl !!!!   ^^^^

I'm thinking it's the most well known 'cliche' about borrowing, but I'm skeptical that people actually borrow sugar.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

nhl367

Michel wrote:
 hnl is now a pro of the impossible questions thread!

:) this is so unexpected...well i like to thank my mom, my dad,my computer, this is so great michel thank you..oh wait..hnl? oh man i was so close...but a guy that i havnt seen type anything got it...damn that hnl ...      

Michel

P.C.

nhl367

lol, well off to school i go...  

Michel

P.C.

I liked school.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]

More of these are made during the month of December than any other month...

JJ

P.C.

OH !  Excellent guess.  You guys really come up with some good thoughts !  I wouldn't have even thought of that one, and yet it makes perfect sense.  *add: especially considering that's all I've been doing for the last few days.  Unfortunately, that's not it.    

Orik

sausage rolls

charitable donations

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Nope and nope.  Good guesses.

Orik

promises

prayers

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

babies

tickets for DUI

Turkeys

hams

goats

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|