Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

the answer is meditate . aka prayer.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Everybody has been there at least once.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

everyone has meditated at least once. though they may not consider it as meditation. any time u have spent time in thought doing nothing but thinking can be considered meditation .though of a wish or prayer  

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Grief stricken orik

It's an old question of Pc's the answer was finally provided by purelife.[img]file:///D:/DOCUME%7E1/Thomas/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png" alt=""] it is to write in a journal... I still think meditation and gum chewing is more relaxing.

to tired to think orik

to tired to think and i don't feel like rereading pages of this thread until the guest registers no more games for me.. opening ceremonies r over back to sleep till 1 am then awake till 11 am till is time to sleep again.

xylemplants  wrote P.C. wrote: OK.....hint.....ummmmmmmmm Everybody  has been there at least  once.

[/div]     [div]xylemplants                       guess Parents?

some old obscure question this hint of Pc's doesnt help me remmeber wha tthe question was.does not help me remember the  question

P.C.

I still don't get what the question is.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Night owl Orik

Neither do I PC he seems to have chopped some sort of hint you gave for one of your old questions a point into a random guess. not worth the effort to find what he's talking about he probably won't be back anyways. or maybe it's his way of reviving this old thread.  

P.C.

I'm glad I'm not alone in my confusion.  

Gopher

Please start again PC, we'll forgive you
A fool's paradise is better than none.

curtis

whats for dinner    

P.C.

Hem592

This question isn't very hard to answer.

What do you ask for when your done eating at a resturant?

[FONT size=6]The bill![/FONT]

[FONT size=6][/FONT]

I hope I've ended all of your confusion.

Hem592

Whoops! I just realised that this isn't the right question.

Can you delete this and my above post?

P.C.

Oh....can't delete it....it's too cute.

Ask us another one.

kk

the bill

|