Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Mind you...I wouldn't want to deliver mail in this area either.  I think I may be the only person in the area without a dog.  The majority of people out here have more than one....and most are of the Rotti, Pittbull and Wolves type.  Not many feefee dogs around here. (and if there were....the yard criminal would take care of them....and I don't mean in the helpful way)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

Yes....that's how we get our mail as well.  I didn't mean for it to sound like a complaint....I GET why it would be difficult to have this service to every single area.  It's just one of those little conveniences that I miss.   We used to have to go into town to the post office to get our mail....so postal boxes are at least an improvement on that.[/DIV]

Gopher

Can we have another impossible question, please?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Coming right up.

P.C.

[FONT face=Arial size=2]The lady who invented these, was once laughed at for her idea.  Most of us have them.  What are they?[/FONT]

still lazy nhl

was it for a sexiest reason or because it was just stupid?

P.C.

That's a good question nhl.  I assume there was a little sexism at play here.  It is definitely NOT a stupid idea.  We absolutely could not get along without this item.

Gopher

Sliced bread?  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Super guess Gophie !  But we could live without sliced bread.  I would have to say, this woman's invention could not.

super lazy nhl

hmm so its claimed to be a "guys" thing? uhh auto parts?    

P.C.

No.  It is definitely not a guy thing.

Michel

Orik

would it be the corn cusion ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

I don't know what that is. [img onclick="selecte('eh.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/eh.gif" border=0]   But that's not it.  

|