Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

pick their nose

[span class="smalltext"]shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview[/span]
     [table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"]    [tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]od[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]blo[/td][td]y[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="eccd0bfc1c4eaaae91dc2c06ede892a9" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

JJ

brush their hair

Michel

P.C.

lol [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff80"]my boss aka Miss Piggie[/FONT] do that in the reflection of her window. SCARY !!!!

omg.....you'd best pay close attention to your speaker volume when you are on DS.  Loud oinking coming from your office would probably not go over too well.....lol

*not brushing hair, JJ, nor nose picking, Orik.  Good guesses though.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

Talk on the cell phone loud and annoyingly? No wait, that's more like 100 % lol

I think that one knows no gender, but you're somewhat on the right track.

Michel

P.C.

In a manner of speaking....you're getting closer.

Michel

P.C.

Nope....you're moving away now.

Michel

Gopher

Eat on the street

Comb their hair

Kiss
A fool's paradise is better than none.

JJ

49er

checkout other women

P.C.

lol....nope.  Michel was getting close, but moved away.

|