Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

49er....are you shirking your responsibilities ?  [img onclick="selecte('stern.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/stern.gif" border=0]  Frankly, I'm a  little shocked.....and more than a little disappointed.  Granted....circumstances surrounding your paternity are shaky....but surely you've bonded ?

53 percent of us say we do this every Sunday. What?

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

pray
go to service
rest

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

nhl367

go to sleep early?  

P.C.

This one is pretty vague....so the clue will be, that it's something you would likely do in the morning. (although not necessarily exclusively)

nhl367

...shower?

...eat?

...exercise?  

P.C.

OK nhl.....your middle guess is correct.....but now you have to narrow it down to....eat what ?

Orik

they eat pancakes eggs and sausage / bacon

or french toast bacon /  sausage

me i prefer whole wheat toast with marmalade...
eggs over easy or scrambled...
 sausage and bacon
NO! ham, im not a fan of ham...
and hash browns a real big breakfast does a man good.

dang im hungry... goes back to check on the chicken strips to see if they r ready yet...

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]rd[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]wei[/td][td]o[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="b37a51baa5b1322b2fc9c9472ea2ef7c" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]

yup nods in agreement i sure am lol

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Orik....the right answer is in fact floating around there in amongst your menu.  But, to borrow from 49er....put the shotgun down....and pick up the rifle.  

Michel

JJ

Gopher

roast potatoes  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

nhl367

they eat pancakes

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

|