Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

49er

P.C.

Sorry....I'm not ignoring you....I'm experiencing technical difficulties.....lol

Anyways......NOPES
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

GORDY GAMBINO

Galapagos tortoise
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

P.C.

Good guess Gordy.....not the one though.

GORDY GAMBINO

Google says i'm right!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

P.C.

So you're telling me you cheated?    [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Well Google's not askin the question here......so whatever they have to say doesn't count.

GORDY GAMBINO

Cheated???????? as if i'd do that!!!! Where does it say i can't use google? No where cos there aren't no rules.

Anyway i'm still right despite your opinion which you are entitled to (even if you are a woman)!!!!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

49er

The Galapagos tortoise live a lot longer than 118 years[/DIV]

The world's oldes WHAT is 118 years (estimated age), is in fact an animal.[/DIV]

GORDY GAMBINO

CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Sportsdude

Andy Rooney
Bob Barker

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

49er

GORDY GAMBINO wrote:
Joan Rivers[/DIV]
 Phylis Diller beats her hands down  

GORDY GAMBINO

49er wrote:
  The Galapagos tortoise live a lot longer than 118 years[/DIV]

The world's oldes WHAT is 118 years (estimated age), is in fact an animal.[/DIV][/DIV]
 Therefore the oldest WHAT isn't the oldest WHAT  if the galapagos tortoise lives longer. This question wasn't put up by Orik was it?
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

P.C.

The world's oldest WHAT is 118 years (estimated age), is in fact an animal.

Be kind.  I forfeited dinner in lieu of cocktails. (and I noticed I misspelled oldest.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0])

Factor in that it takes MINUTES instead of seconds to navigate each click in the process of making a post.....DS isn't working so well for me right now (?)

SO......Joan Rivers deserves some kind of award.  Great answer.  Well there were a lot of good answers.....and in spite of what Google says.....they're not the answer I'm looking for.

GORDY GAMBINO

CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

49er

Quick...someone come up with the correct answer.  This 118 year old thing could kick the bucket at any minute  

|