Impossible Questions

Started by P.C., Dec 09 06 06:07

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Very interesting 49er.  I wasn't doubting you at all.....I just knew it sounded familiar, but couldn't think of from where.

WS...that's exactly what I'm after.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Devan Wuz Here

Turkey :)
[table border="0" cellpadding="3" width="100%"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]erect[/td][td]s[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="cd0e567016dda79f2a92d31d5778653f" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == " undefined="" !document.postmodify.attachmentpreview.value="" ||="" confirm('you="" will="" have="" to="" reattach="" any="" attachments,="" continue="" with="" preview?'))="" &&="" submitthisonce(this);="" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]                         [/td]                      [/tr]                      [tr]                         [td colspan="2"]
[/td]                      [/tr]                   [/tbody][/table]                                                 [input name="num_replies" value="1949" type="hidden"][input name="sc" value="d1f227b901838d6d2c16ec70ea580e68" type="hidden"][input name="seqnum" value="8" type="hidden"]                                     

Topic Summary

P.C.

Being as you put that so well, I thought I'd move it forward.

WS wrote: Wait a minute... is the correct answer the chemical itself, or is it something else that contains the same chemical...

...and the question

Bananas contain a natural chemical which can make a person happy.  It's also contained in something else......what is it?

purelife.....it's not honey, but that's a sweet answer.[/DIV]

WS

Nothing gold can stay.

P.C.

I must sleep......[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/n020.gif" border=0]

Goodnight y'all.

WS

Goodnight, and sweet dreams...  
Nothing gold can stay.

P.C.

Hey thanks WS.

Ok......so what is it?   *I'm working on a clue.

kitten

Is it potassium, which is also in tomatoes and potatoes?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

kitten

Or is it tryptophan, also found in pecans?

P.C.

No....neither of those things.  I'm not looking for the identity of the 'element' that's in bananas.....just another thing that contains it.  The clue is subtly in the question.

kitten

P.C.

nope....not plantains.   It is not another fruit....nor a vegetable.

WS

Nothing gold can stay.

kitten

Gee, where's a brain when you really need one!  What about walnuts?

GORDY GAMBINO

CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

|