Sexual romping at office parties?

Started by Lise, Dec 07 06 04:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Riiiiight. How about a DS sexual romping?  [FONT size=1]*pant pant*[/FONT]

[FONT size=1][/FONT]

I don't even remember any co-worker that stood ou while I was working that I want to do it in the Xerox room. You couldn't get me THAT drunk. Heh.

[H2]Dangers of sexual romps at office parties[/H2] [H4]Fuelled by alcohol, employees can step out of line sexually at the holiday office party.[/H4]

Sex at office Christmas parties is more prevalent than employers might care to know, research shows. With inhibitions diminished by a few drinks and a festive environment, people can be emboldened to make a move on a colleague they've secretly harboured an attraction to.

But a sexual romp between co-workers at the annual holiday party can spell disaster for workplace dynamics and even expose employers to legal liabilities.

"A lot of my clients tell me they contract the start of a workplace affair at a company-sponsored social event and usually it's the company Christmas party," says Ruth Houston, a self-styled infidelity expert based in New York City who collects anecdotes about marital affairs through her Web site, InfidelityAdvice.com and wrote a book, Is He Cheating on You? -- 829 Telltale Signs.

"If a person has had his or her eye on someone all year, when fortified with a few drinks, they feel bold enough to make an approach. If it doesn't work, they can say 'Oh well, I was drinking and I didn't mean anything'," Ms. Houston says.

[FONT size=1]Read more: [/FONT][A href="http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/story.html?id=df09733f-4e16-425a-b898-547550855243&k=78447"][FONT size=1]http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/story.html?id=df09733f-4e16-425a-b898-547550855243&k=78447[/FONT][/A]

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I'm crossing my fingers (and eyes) that this year's company party will feature something verrrry special.  ;)  Ooooo.....I hope a few guys get drunk and start stripping or something, especially a couple of them on my floor.  SMOKIN HAWT!  LOL

Raver

If you expect guys to strip at your party, you gotta take the lead purelife.

Also, on a related note, can I come to your office party?  

kingy

Lise wrote:
I don't even remember any co-worker that stood ou while I was working that I want to do it in the Xerox room. You couldn't get me THAT drunk. Heh.

obviously, lise and i never worked together.

purelife wrote:
I'm crossing my fingers (and eyes) that this year's company party will feature something verrrry special.  ;)  Ooooo.....I hope a few guys get drunk and start stripping or something, especially a couple of them on my floor.  SMOKIN HAWT!  LOL

i had no idea i worked on the same floor as purelife![/DIV]

Lise

Dude, kingy! I'm in the wrong line of work.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Raver wrote:
[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]If you expect guys to strip at your party, you gotta take the lead purelife[/FONT].

Also, on a related note, can I come to your office party?  

There was this one time, in band camp.....  (in uni actually....) ....... [no further comment]

LOL!

OMG, PC, we'll show the guys how to really dance.