Apocalypto

Started by Lise, Dec 05 06 08:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

That's how the theatres make money no? Popcorn and crap shoved up to your nose so you're forced to buy them. I usually pop my own bag and sneak into my giantantic diaper bag. Nooooobody knows.

I'm like you, CK. Last movie I watched was Pirates of the Caribbean II. *sigh* No time to go to the theatres now.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Last movie I watched was Borat. Before that I went and watched Flags of our Fathers.

We got the medium popcorn and pop to share, at least they are refillable! I found out that real butter is a dollar more than margarine which doesnt cost any more than the arm you are already paying for the popcorn.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

I know!! Isn't that incredible that they will charge you $1.00 for one long dollop for butter. And then they soaked the popcorn up so much that it just makes them too soggy to eat. Meh. I think I should just eat the popcorns off the floor next time.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:
 Meh. I think I should just eat the popcorns off the floor next time. [/DIV]
 5 second rule, its still legal and edible if its grabbed within 5 seconds of hitting the ground.

Lise

Not only that, you could have a quickie too. [FONT size=1]Not that I know anything about that[/FONT].
Bill Cosby.

CK

5 second quickie!?? we could do it twice!

Lise

CK, if memory serves me right, you lasted one second. CHEERS!
Bill Cosby.

Russ

LOL! Thats all I have to say...

Thread went towards SEX of the sex and booze rule for threads!

Lise

What can I say, Russ... we have a one track mind.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Oh Im not complaining miss lise.. far from it!

So other than movies in the theatre, what movies have y'all watched at home?    

Lise

Memoirs of a Geisha was the last one. DeRailed before that. S'okay but predicatable. I have Cassanova next.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Last one I watched was Click. Im currently partway through the series (which i thought was a movie not a mini series) called Bermuda Triangle.

Lise

Hey Russ, is this the one? [A href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0452573/"]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0452573/[/A]

I keep missing it but the trailer looks good.
Bill Cosby.

hungry

hungry

casanova. lol. i have a better idea. rewatch don juan demarco instead.  

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Is Washington state larger or smaller than a basketball?:
Was Secret Agent 007's last name "Bronco"?:
Complete the sentence: "Between a rock and a...":
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview