Women in charge of money

Started by Lise, Dec 05 06 07:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

OK. OK. I know about the black market for diamonds. And yes, I know about blood diamonds as well.

[FONT size=1]I still like them though.........[/FONT]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:
 You did know an engagement ring is on the horizon....................................right?

We'll see...

What kinda car is she looking for? I personally want that Lexus model that parellel parks itself since I suck at parallel parking. WE are talking about a Toyota Yaris (new name for an echo). I have a few friends with them and they are wicked on gas, reliable, and seat four with a decent trunk. She wants a small car thats an auto.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

The Yaris is an Echo? No way. Didn't realized that. I like the Echo. Small and compact, seats high but not very pratical for a family that needs to dump a stroller in the back.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Really? My best friend, his wife, and their little rugrat with a stoller fit in theirs? Its a 2003/4 Echo.

P.C.

Have you had a look at the Matrix, Russ?  It too is wicked on gas, packs around almost as much as my truck, full back seat, if you need it, or fold flat if you don't.  I LOVE this car.  I think it's the most functional vehicle I've ever had.  (well, except for the Explorer, which was murder on gas, and road like a tinny old truck)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Saw it in an advertisement, but thats about it PC. Ill mention it to the missy and possibly go for a boo. I will admit though, Im partial to toyotas.

LOL on the gas mileage, I agree that its murder on a bigger vehicle. I rebuilt the 5.7L in my GMC when gas was cheap, and cause I use it for towing my ski boat and car trailer, I built it for performance. So.. now gas is high, and on a 120 Litre tank I get around 300 km to a tank. But heres the hard to understand part, on the freeway when Im towing something, I get around 650 to a tank???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Is Washington state larger or smaller than a basketball?:
What's the opposite of "left"?:
Seattle is in a state named what?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview