Memoirs of a Geisha

Started by Lise, Dec 04 06 09:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

If we have the same meaning, then yes I do..

I honestly can say I dont have any neon, purple, pink, or any other similar colour clothes.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

I've seen many guys these days wearing light pink ad dark purple.  Looks good on them.

There was this one guy in my office who sat across from me who wore this purple dress shrit one day.  Well, I asked him if he knew what "purple" meant.  He didn't know.  My female coworker and I just giggled and laughed our heads off.  Then, we told him and he was SO shocked.  LOL.  It was too funny.  And from that point on, he NEVER wore purple again.  Poor guy...LOL.... he doesn't want to be picked on by the girls here.  Heck, I wear purple too.

Russ

Its not so much for the 'meaning' for me. I just dont like the colours. My girlfriend wears bright colours as well as pink and purple.

I just threw a load of her wash in, lol, and she doesnt even live here. Spends most of her time here, only at home like one day a week now.

She sometimes browses this forum, but shes afraid to sign up in case of stalkers. So she just uses my account, lol.

purelife

LOL...nah, have her sign up.  I promise to be nice and Lise promises too, right?.  *fingers crossed behind my back*

Lise

Hm. I don't even know what purple means......... to put it blunt, does that mean you're gay? Does this mean I shouldn't buy my husband any more purple shirt??

Of course, we'll be nice to her. Have her sign up as a different user if she wants.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Sent her a link lets see if this does anything. Hi babe!

From what I know the meaning as it means sexually deprived.

purelife

LOL, yup, means that you're sexually frustrated.  But of course, only if you take it seriously because today, I've got purple on.  LOL!  Or, maybe I AM sexually frustrated.  LOL1

Hi babe too!  :D  Perhaps that'll work.

Lise

Ah, no way. Purple means you're sexually frustrated? Geez..... there goes my favorite color.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

I've only got one purple blouse, so I can retire it with no pain.  Didn't like it that much anyway.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lise

Maybe Russ has a pair of purple underwear that he can retire them too.[FONT size=1] *snicker snicker snicker*[/FONT]
Bill Cosby.

purelife

LOL you girls.  I would never stop wearing purple.  My g/f, on the other hand, would NEVER wear purple because of the meaning.  LOL1  

Russ

I wouldnt retire it just cause of that!

If you enjoy it, just wear it. Who cares what some people think?

The only reason I dont wear purple is cause I dont like the colour.  

Russ

Lise wrote:
 Maybe Russ has a pair of purple underwear that he can retire them too.[FONT size=1] *snicker snicker snicker*[/FONT][/DIV]
 LOL!

I dont know what I can say to this! Thats hilarious.

But no I dont have a pair of purple underwear, I can retire a pair of other underwear if you want though? :)

Lise

So does this mean, your underwear is white, Russty old boy? [FONT size=1]*innocent wink*[/FONT]

[FONT size=1][/FONT]

TO TOUCH RUSS, CLICK HERE  
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Actually, I wear black or other boxers. No white. I dont like briefs or 'underwear'.

|