Poetic Drivel

Started by Orik, Dec 04 06 12:24

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO a1

This isn't your own personal cursing zone. If you ever left a post here withut the f-rd in it I'd be stunned.

Thats what the Oprah forum is for. Be stunned as my last posts have been nice

Orik

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Hello

Sleep well.  Your love theme definitely budded!  

Hello again

A dark sprinkled bubble

held us until it

bursted.  Honey, I held onto you

until one fingernail to infinity.

They are gone.

Days

I've soaked up the midnight sun

My iris, skin and cells.

No tan nor heart.

Your warm freeze.

No doll, no teddy bear,

No cotton candy, no others.

Did you freeze?  Did I?

Dreams

I want to print you endless souvenirs

when we come back:

Take my hand.  

Goodbye again

Orik, this is another poem that might interest you.

Keep them closed

Until the air is still

Tears won't run

The most mature dandelion.

I am not worthwhile.

Grave is too grave for

Signs of love.

Signs of live.

Now he turns around

Draws buckets of water

Splash, splash.

He will give you clean clothes

And some food.

The most fascinating and adorable child.

Two pecks on the cheeks.

Rest, don't think of the murders.

Today it is sunny out.

Play, laugh, you do forget.

You should not wait

You should not chase

The worthless seeds make ugly weeds

I don't know how to tsay this anymore.

If talking in riddles hurt than I rather

speak the common tongue.

It's a matter of being direct and indirect.

What should have been said else where

is again said else where.  Let it go.

Be glad to know now that it doesn't work.

Schadenfreude

Orik;

Are you going to hear this poet?

[A href="http://thedriveisalive.blogspot.com/2007/05/literary-meredith-quartermain-and.html"]http://thedriveisalive.blogspot.com/2007/05/literary-meredith-quartermain-and.html[/A]
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

P.C.

POETIC

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ve[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]dri[/TD] [TD]l[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=drivel name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][INPUT accessKey=s onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=3 type=submit value=Post name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=4 type=submit value=Preview name=preview][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]

This is not a comment......just having a little fun with the codes.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lazy

Lol... thats nice PC...and i will prolly not be going ... i have to work satuurdays, so the odds of my making that friday night poetry reading are slim... to none...

[input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"]  more often

Goodbye again

...oh ok.  Honest--I think I am not worth his while.  He should have been far gone.  I was the dandelion.  I didn't know that one post could start all this.  Peace.  

Goodbye

Worthless seeds make ugly weeds.

Although dandelion is quite pretty when it's grown into a clock, the seeds are worthless because after that you get more of the weeds.  Since I was the dandelion, then you get the picture that I felt like I was making ugly weeds.  That's what I had in mind when I wrote that line.

Again, I emphasize--I truly am not worth his while.  I hope the best for him.  He used to be the best guy I knew.    

Orik

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

Orik

Orik

wouldn'tyouknow

Orik, I've sent you email about a publisher.    

|