Canada's no fly list

Started by Loki, Jun 18 07 01:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki

I read an article that Canada's no fly list went into effect. Do you think that it's right to have a no fly list for Canada?  

TehBorken

Loki wrote:
I read an article that Canada's no fly list went into effect. Do you think that it's right to have a no fly list for Canada?

Sure, since it worked so well  here in the US. Oh, wait, no it didn't. In fact it's been a dismal failure costing us millions of dollars and wasting countless hours. Never mind.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

stretchedout

It's all just a matter of time until all the concepts presented to us in Brave New World, 1984,  Logan's Run and Soylent Green become reality.  Sure the media reports the civil liberties groups and the man on the street protesting implementation of such policy but in time that will be a faint memory.
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

Russ

TehBorken wrote:
 Sure, since it worked so well  here in the US. Oh, wait, no it didn't. In fact it's been a dismal failure costing us millions of dollars and wasting countless hours. Never mind.

LOL!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Hobbit

I can imagine it now, one day we'll have a world where everyone has an implanted chip and the authorities will know everything there is to know about a person. Maybe it will be like Minority Report. Seems like science fiction is only fiction until it actually happens.