REWARD: lost wallet

Started by REWARD: lost wallet, Nov 26 06 06:18

Previous topic - Next topic

REWARD: lost wallet

Vancouver east  at broadway and slocan area.

140$ plus ID i need my ID back.

any psychics in here help?

reward.  

P.C.

Hope you get it back.  Stranger things have happened.  I found a whole purse once with $2300. in it.  Someone had just cashed a paycheque.  When I was leaving the place where I had turned it in, a gal came IN the door as I was going out, and I knew immediately she was the one, by the look on her face.

Good luck.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

ProjectorG

haha nice 2300.

i bet my wallet is buried in teh snow ill get it back in 1-2 weeks.

Funny thing is i had previously watch the movie donnie darko... In teh movie theres a scene in class with a person loosong a wallet and blah blah. the next day i lost mine.  haha

purelife

I hope that you find it.  I'm not a psychic but I could send some vibes to the person who found it to return it.  :)

One time, my friend lost his wallet.  The guy who found it was SO nice that he Fedex'ed his wallet that day.  WOW, I was amazed.

There was one time that my friend left her wallet and some guy just climbed through the window and stole it during broad daylight in downtown.      

Lise

My psychic power tells me: your money will vanish when the snow melts.

Good luck though. I hope you find your wallet. That's one of the worst feelings in the world when you lose your wallet or purse.

I once found a handbag on a skytrain. I picked it up and called the person to come get it. She was so grateful she wanted to pay me but I said no. It was the least I could do.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Moolah!

REWARD: lost wallet wrote:
 Vancouver east  at broadway and slocan area.

140$ plus ID i need my ID back.

any psychics in here help?

reward.

How much is the reward?  [A onclick="addImg('icon/509.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

ProjectorG

wuhahaharg ill give a roach and a bottle of wineski.

kingy

the reward would be about $140 bucks and just drop the wallet in the mail???

Russ

kingy wrote:
the reward would be about $140 bucks and just drop the wallet in the mail???[/DIV]
 Ive heard this from a few other people as well, is this true? I heard that if you find a wallet and dont want to deal with finding the owners or dealing with a pair of vancouvers finest, just drop it in a mailbox and the post office will deal with it.

If they arent striking for some political reason that is.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

ProjectoRg

Wallet returned by a kindly chinese gentlemen. no reward needed

BOOOOyahhh.....

140$ still MIA some of it might still be buried in the snow!!!

the location of the lost wallet was....oops toaster popped gott go

muahhahahhaaaaaarkcoughhackspit

P.C.

Excellent......glad to hear you got it back !!!!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.