Look who registered.............

Started by Lise, Nov 24 06 04:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Fabulous. Are you for real? Or has someone stolen your identity...... yet again?

Members: 161  •  Posts: 35934  •  Topics: 3131
Please welcome [A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=181"][FONT color=#323232]Jolly Green Giant[/FONT][/A], our newest member.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

P.C.

rofl....so who's posting as JGG ????    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

Some time ago I would have been sympathetic to this issue. Now I just can't seem to work up any interest. Ho hum.  

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Russ yes!

CaNT work up about what? Oh, you mean jollies geran giant? JGG? I wouldnt worry, you have more worries now.. you have a wife to be ie a fiance...

you know I really shouldnt be posting.. im gonna regreat this tomorrow arent i?

Sweet, my batteries gonna die here... prob good news. night!

Lise

Damn. This just gets better and better.

Members: 162  •  Posts: 36065  •  Topics: 3138
Please welcome [A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=182"][FONT color=#000000]JGG[/FONT][/A], our newest member.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

So will this be his new tag line ???

Mutilated Bumbling Giant (formerly known as Jolly Green Giant and Mutilated Mind, Bumbling Bee JGG having been, to all practical intents and purposes, stolen)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

P.C. wrote:
So will this be his new tag line ???

Mutilated Bumbling Giant (formerly known as Jolly Green Giant and Mutilated Mind, Bumbling Bee JGG having been, to all practical intents and purposes, stolen)

Add to the line.................... to all practical intents and purposes, stolen and an idiot)

Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

Lise wrote:
Add to the line.................... to all practical intents and purposes, stolen and an idiot)

Lol. Far be it for me to comment, but this one was a direct hit.

Yes, it's like deliberately shooting yourself in the foot, screaming in pain, and then shooting yourself in the other foot just to make sure it still hurts.

It's gone way beyond the point where I could possibly have even the slightest shred of sympathy for his self-imposed "plight". The utter silliness of trying to lay exclusive claim to a nickname without registering it is just too darn funny. Likening it to auto theft was even funnier. Next he'll be comparing it to terrorism.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.