Best Deals

Started by Lise, Nov 25 06 04:21

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!!!

(actually, there are probably a lot of odd scenarios you could enter into with a breast pump on Craigslist.  Advertize a breast pump seminar?)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

There are some cute kids' garbage cans at the StupidStore for $2.44ea.  Hannah Montana, Spiderman, etc.
 Would be great to use for Xmas presents- put a few things inside, tie with a ribbon and voila.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
There are some cute kids' garbage cans at the StupidStore for $2.44ea.  Hannah Montana, Spiderman, etc.
 Would be great to use for Xmas presents- put a few things inside, tie with a ribbon and voila.

whats a heather montana

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

49er

If any of you folks are in the neighborhood.......

[SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma"]In-n-Out's 60th Year [SPAN class=yshortcuts id=lw_1224227062_3 style="CURSOR: hand; BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed"]Anniversary[/SPAN] is [FONT color=red][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: red"]Wednesday, October 22nd.[/SPAN][/FONT] All hamburgers will be sold for 25 cents, Cheeseburgers 30 cents, [SPAN class=yshortcuts id=lw_1224227062_4 style="CURSOR: hand; BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed"]Fries[/SPAN] 15 cents, and drinks are 10 cents!!! So mark[/SPAN][FONT face=Arial color=blue size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"] [/SPAN][/FONT][FONT face=Tahoma size=5][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 18pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma"]your calendars![/SPAN][/FONT]  [DIV style="TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center][FONT face=Tahoma size=2][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma"] [HR align=center width="100%" SIZE=2] [/SPAN][/FONT][/DIV]

Lil Me

Hmmm.  Can I drive to Cali by Wednesday?
 I've NEVER been to In-and-Out burger.  When I'm in California, my friends and relatives actually laugh when I suggest going to In-and-Out.  They always want to eat somewhere else.

Lil Me

Russ wrote:
whats a heather montana
 --

Hannah Montana is a kids' show on Disney starring Miley Cyrus (Billy Ray's daughter).  Heckyl and Jeckyl insist "it's for girls" and refuse to watch it.

purelife

For a while there, I thought Hanna Montana was a real person.  When MrPL told me that Hanna Montana IS Miley Cyrus (don't ask me how he knew), I was kinda shocked.  

Not that I care...but I see her promotional items all around stores.

Russ

purelife wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]For a while there, I thought Hanna Montana was a real person.  When MrPL told me that Hanna Montana IS Miley Cyrus (don't ask me how he knew), I was kinda shocked.  [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]Not that I care...but I see her promotional items all around stores. [/div]
Thanks LM ofr who she is.
I have never seen her or stuff anywhere?

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

I'm thinking you would only know about her if you have...or are around kids.  I only (very) recently heard about her as well.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Who hasn't heard of Hannah Montana these days?

Persimon on sale at T & T. I was there this morning and everyone literally attacked the stock boy as he wheeled fresh produce onto the display counter. It was mayhem. Funny to see how he had to yelled out for everyone to keep calm and be careful.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

....and Roast Chicken Chips for a BUCK.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

|