Best Deals

Started by Lise, Nov 25 06 04:21

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I might order the Blueberry Cream mixture for my mom and would only have to pay $7.95 S&H.

[DIV class=entry-head] [H3 class=entry-title][A title='Permanent Link to "Canadian Freebies: Free Flowers from Flower Bulbs"' href="http://smartcanucks.ca/canadian-freebies-free-flowers-from-flower-bulbs/" rel=bookmark]Canadian Freebies: Free Flowers from Flower Bulbs[/A][/H3][/DIV][!-- .entry-head --] [DIV class=entry-content] [img alt="Canadian Freebies: Free Flowers from Flower Bulbs" src="http://smartcanucks.ca/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/flowers-canada.jpg"]

[BLOCKQUOTE] $25 Gift coupon no strings attached. I got this from my Brecks catalogue, however there is a fee for shipping ($7.95&up depending on how much you order), so if you spend say $16 worth of bulbs your order will be absolutely free.On the order page in Key no enter 901243.

[/BLOCKQUOTE] [A title="Flower Bulbs Canada" href="http://www.brecksbulbs.ca/" target=_blank][FONT color=#bb4411]Click here to order your free flowers now [/FONT][/A]

[/DIV]

Lise

38 cents for a corn at Save-On Foods Metrotown. $2.99 for a box of blueberry.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Sportsdude

$1.50 per slice at the Cheesecake Factory, but I'm thinking this is only a one day St. Louis thang.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Hey Michel, I was at Zellers today, their stuff is 40% off.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lil Me

The $7.99 Ribs and Fries at the Costco snack bar looks and smells really good.
 It's a portion that could feed a family of 4.
 Anyone tried it?  (not me.  I was still full from breakfast at 10am)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

There's ribs at Costco food court?  I don't think I've seen it at the one I go to....

Lil Me

Saw and smelled them at the PoCo Costco the other day.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

WOW!  I can't wait until it reaches Bby Costco.  Lemme know if it tastes good if you try it before we do.  I love their fries.

Lil Me

Found some sofa slipcovers at IKEA (blue n white stripes).  $29 for the sofa, $29 for the loveseat.  

Lise

Crispy Delights 90 calories/packet sells for $1.99 at Save-On Foods, Metrotown. Look under the shelf and you'll spot a coupon that will take an extra 79 cents off.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

Haha. Funny man.

Come to think of it, those grocery stores are a breeding ground for those little fellas. Kinda gross. I know this because I used to work at a grocery store. I never wanna go into the store room the first thing in the morning.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

|