Best Deals

Started by Lise, Nov 25 06 04:21

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Oh, I will definitely get the two boxes after work this week.  That is a definite excellent deal.  I brought these black sesame candy from T&T and haven't finished this package yet.  I've been looking around for sesame snaps too.  I hope T&T sells a box of these.  YUMMY treats![/DIV]

49er

purelife wrote:
I actually pass it on to someone else.  Wanna get it from me, 49er? ;)[/DIV]
 Oh.........you are a big tease!

purelife

49er wrote:
purelife wrote:
I actually pass it on to someone else.  Wanna get it from me, 49er? ;)[/DIV]
 Oh.........you are a big tease!

You betcha booty, 49er.  

Lil Me

all this sesame talk and I needed to snack on Dan D Pak honey sesame sticks.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

I like those seaweed snack thingees. You munch on these paper thin ones. Delicious! *crunch*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kingy

seaweed snacks?? arent those supposed to be used for sushi?

Lil Me

No, the snack seaweed is way tastier than regular nori.  Fried in oil and covered with salt!  So addictive.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

kingy

where does one buy these seaweed snack things.

Lil Me

purelife

Hey Raging Poodle.  I brought that sesame peanut crunch from T&T and they are delicious.  I had a few and had to stop myself from finishing the whole tub right then and there.  I should've brought more.  My dad would love these.  And, today was the last day for this sale.  DARN!  I would've picked up more.  I went to the Metrotown T&T and looked up and down the side isles for a while (not knowing what brand to look for) and after a couple of minutes, found them!  I was happy.  So, thanks so much for posting this info.  Bless.

purelife

Sport Chek (or Sport Mart?), the one located outside of Metrotown, in the parkade area where Future Shop is, is having an extra 20-70% off closing sale.  I found out that they're closing for good and it'll be for this month only.  I haven't checked out their selection yet.    

Lise

They're closing down? Wow. Thanks for the tip. Will go see it this weekend.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Yup, I didn't think that they would last long because there is already a Sport Mart/Coast Moutain in the Mall.  It doesn't make sense to have another one, 5 minutes of walking distance away.  Oh well, we gain from the bargains of this one closing down.  :)  

kingy

there used to be a sports mart that closed down in the mall last year as well. i guess sportschek/coast mountain sports is taking over.

Moolah!

If you have VISA you might be able to get another 20% taken off your total at SportChek.

(I don't know if it applies to close out sales, but Sportchek shops are on VISA perks" list.)

Inquire, you might be surprised.
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

|