So.. What have you done in the snow so far?

Started by Russ yes!, Nov 25 06 08:00

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

What I Did in the Snow Today.  (how I spent my summer vacation)

You think YOU'RE getting old, Lise.  We stocked up on food, loaded up the wood bin, topped up the bar, came home...got a fire going, then went to the neighbours and played Texas Hold'em.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

That sounds like fun PC.  Texas Hold'em is SO fun when none of your money is involved or no money at all...;)  

Sportsdude

Last time I played texas hold'em it was a 20 dollar fee. If you got second you win your money back if you got first you got everyone's money.  100 bucks went to the winner. I came within 1 card of taking the entire pot but I lost on the last card. Won my money back but didn't take home the prize so to speak.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

So who said anything about no money involved

Russ

LOL! PC. That picture is awesome, I choked when I saw that. Ill be saving that picture!

Did you win at Texas holdem? I havent played any card games at a poker night in a long time.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Aaaaa....no, Russ.  I came home wearing less than the guy in the barrel.

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
Aaaaa....no, Russ.  I came home wearing less than the guy in the barrel.

Strip Poker?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Well, not   e x a c t l y.....unless you count having to sell most of your clothes to stay in the game.  lol  (of course I'm kidding......sort of)

Russ

Ah, so I take it that you didnt do as well as you wanted to. Your clothes in hock are only worth as much as what someone else is willing to pay for them.. your husband must have paid lots!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

I gotta take that boy to Vegas again !!!!!