Winter round the corner

Started by Lise, Nov 23 06 08:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

ah cool snow+ weekend = horse and carriage through the snow ride hehehe  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Whoa! Possible furries this afternoon and snow tomorrow. Winter wonderland.

Damn. I gotta salt my pavement.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol here its hot and sunny and 21 degrees (C)  

Bless this country!

Vancouver is hilarious when they get snow. It paralyzes the city for weeks.

HAHAHAHHAAAAAAa!!!!

Lise

Tell me about it. We're running around scare like  headless chickens. Winter tires are flying off the racks.

But you can't say we don't have a sense of humour!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Yeah, it's snowing right now. OMG!  And it's freaking cold.  

Sportsdude

wow I can't believe you guys are getting snow G&M says you'll get up to 30 centimetres if I read the article right.  

Russ yes!

We got four inches right now. Its sticking too. Its collapsing some of our stuff outside lol!

Lise

Sunday will be really pretty with all the white stuff. Hell to drive. Watch for those insane drivers. I'm sticking to my warm fireplace.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

you could go outside maybe in the backyard jr. should have fun in the snow. My dad used to make snow men and women when I was around 2 to 4 then my sister was born and its been all down hill since.    

Lise

Yep, she should have a lot of fun. I'll have to watch her though.... it's gonna be a minefield of doggy poo since our dog uses the lawn as his own personal toilet bowl. Heck, if I see a brown snowman, it's going to spell trouble!!
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

LOL mind field in deed.  The dog will go where did my spot go? lol.  Speaking of poop I kept stepping in it when I was moving in my cousin today into our house lol dumb animals always have to poop where people walk.

What kind of dog do you have? Whats his or her name?

Lise

He's a small fluffy dog. I won't say his name in case he bounces here and starts to bark like the neurotic dog that he is.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

LOL haha oh good one lise.
small fluffy dog! hahaha
oh so he's a 'toy' dog cool.
Yeah my dog is dumb and likes to fart.

P.C.

Sportsdude wrote:   My dad used to make snow men and women when I was around 2 to 4 then my sister was born and its been all down hill since.  

What's the difference between snow men and snow women ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|