The "Mwuahahahaha" thread revealed :)

Started by TehBorken, Nov 23 06 07:56

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

TEHBORKEN !!!!  STOP scaring me!!!!!!!.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0]

Happy thoughts.....happy thoughts.....happy thoughts....
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Future Canadian

Ay caramba!  I stand corrected.
Maybe a nice Cambodian style wedding in Seattle sounds nice.

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

I was reading that in a traditional Cambodian wedding, that the bride changes dresses 10 times through the course of the ceremony.  Yipes.....when you think of the decision making nightmare that brides go through here, selecting ONE dress !!!!!!!!!!!!

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:[div style="font-style: italic;"]Happy thoughts.....happy thoughts.....happy thoughts....[/div]
 Lol, yeah, "happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy........"

Is it working?

"happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy......."
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

That's your mantra for the next few weeks.........repeat every 3 minutes. (unless you're using public facilities)  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/ekelig/a018.gif" border=0]  

Lise

Don't worry, TB... it'll all work out. Heck, my friend's bride from Vietnam arrived safely just last year. Immigration was bumpy but at least she's here. It'll happen, have no doubts about it.

We're all supporting you, kiddo. Good luck.

Invite to wedding a must for all DS folks. Kapise?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

Lise wrote:
 Don't worry, TB... it'll all work out. Heck, my friend's bride from Vietnam arrived safely just last year. Immigration was bumpy but at least she's here. It'll happen, have no doubts about it.

Thanks Lise...I hope so.

Invite to wedding a must for all DS folks. Kapise?[/DIV]
 Lol, okay, you got a deal. Once she's here safe and sound I'll have a get-together and we'll all kick back and have some fun.

Lise

Aaaah.... lovely. Let's make a virtual wedding chapel that we can all attend to.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Brilliant idea, Lise. That way we can save on the travel and spend the money on suitable wedding clothes.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

Nevermind that, Gopher. I'm all for the virtual ice wine that's coming.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

So far she's agreed to the orgy I suggested.

P.C.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
Count me in !

I told her it was an ancient American wedding custom.

Russ

Dont worry Teh Borken. Its not as bad as what the reports make it out to be. They have some real bad reports about african countries, and as long as you use common sence its not too bad. THE worst airlines in the world are Nigerian Air.. and Ive flown them four times, you want to talk about old and origional boeing jet airplanes?

I think it would be neat to go where you are going. I still want to visit that region in the next few years.. Have a good time when you are over there, take pictures and let us know how the wedding worked/ went (if you are allowed that is?).

You will have a great time! How many people do you know of get married in Cambodia in a traditional sense wedding? I think thats awesome!

If theres a get together for this, and Im around incountry and not back overseas, Ill head down for sure if Im invited.

MY biggest advise? Dont keep all your eggs (money and other stuff) in one basket, Immodium (seriously), nothing flashy, and copies of all your important documents. But thats just being safe, which I can pretty much say will not happen.

Have a great time!

Russ B
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims