Seinfied's Kramer lost his cool

Started by Lise, Nov 20 06 02:33

Previous topic - Next topic
|

99% OF US

My genuine contributions to actual discussion were not appreciated because you people couldn't have those.... be sure I can't really appreciate that. Perhaps now you would drop your stupid little games, so we can go back to "mature and intelligent discussion

Good one! We love a good joke here on DS, and you are the biggest one here. Keep coming back for more punishment please. We've come to revel in your chronic angst. But as for going  back to "mature and intelligent discussion", we are sorry, but it will not be possible to revisit something that never existed, at least not with you .

Your immaturity is surpassed only by your unwarranted self-esteem. (Or maybe it's the other way round.)

Our contempt for you is not a game. You've earned it. Just relax and enjoy it, as we do.  

We

99% OF US...

Now, a few years after posting, I have again taken a look at this and can only conclude that I must have been kind of sensitive on this subject as I obviously got too angry and wrote some things I shouldn't have. One should normally td his best to keep his poise and avoid getting into ad hominems, but there it is... I surely overdid it in some places, and it's easy to see now, years after the fact.

But earning all of your contempt as you were implying, 99¨OF US ?
Maybe you overdid it a bit yourself ? Anyone can sometimes say things he wouldn't at another time.

stretchedout

Krammer made the show.  Otherwise one's mostly watching two nerds act like sissies.  There should have been more Krammer is some of the episodes.
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

|