Coffee

Started by Russ, Nov 14 06 07:15

Previous topic - Next topic

What type of coffee do you find the best when/ if you drink it?

Perkolated coffee
Drip coffee
French Press
Boiled Coffee (leave the grounds in it)
Instant Coffee
Espresso
decaf Coffee
I dont Drink coffee. You fool Russ!!
I drink Tea not coffee!!
Bacon

Lise

Ah. They make good fries.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

So your a tea person too Lise, were do you get good tea in Vancouver?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Grocery store. BHAHAHAHA. Where else?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol what grocery store do you go to and what brand do you get?  

Russ

Really SD? Belgians? I was told it was the americans that invented them down south, the cajuns, whom are part french and thats the reason why they are called french fries.

Are you still voting purelife? If you dont drink coffee choose another option like bacon, or i dont drink coffee, or no coffee but tea...

Come on people the poll is lagging, lets all move our mice towards the selection, now one two three CLICK!

You can vote twice so go towards bacon as the second one. If all else fails choose bacon, every poll should have that option.

I myself although drinking copious amounts of coffee, still drink tea on occassion when its colder, with old people who drink tea, or have a cold. I like red rose and chai.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Chai? I know how to make chai tea. The Indians are famous for that. I'll click on your poll there, Russ.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Oops. Can't click on your survey again. I think you can only do it once.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Thanks Lise!

'bless' ***note/disclaimer, everyone posted in this thread has now been blessed and purelife was not missed out***

You convinced me. Im making tea right now. Only I have tetley lemon tinted tea left so thats what Im going for.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

and purelife was not missed out***

ROFLMAO!  

Happy tea drinking Russ.  Do think of us when you take your first sip. tee hee... ;)

How do you make your chai tea, Lise?  I ordered chai tea once from an Indian restaurant and I heard that it takes about half an hour to prepare this tea.  WOW, amazing.  I LOVE CHAI!  Yummy... I don't have the opportunity to have pure chai tea, so I just opt for the tea bags and those concentrated 1 Litres.

Sportsdude

I bought this persian tea but have yet to try it.  

Lise

Really easy to make chai tea. Just add water and your usual teabags. Then toss in 2 cardomon seeds, 2 star anise, 1 cinnamon stick and 2 pieces of cloves. Come to a boil. The longer it stays seeped, the stronger the tea. Just before serving, shut off heat and add milk to however creamy you want the tea to stay.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Cool...I'll try that recipe for chai this week.  My coworker told me about boiling together whole peppers, cinnamon, grated ginger and garlic together and add honey.  THis'll help your cough and throat, supposedly.

Lise

Wow. Sounds like a strong brew. Never thought of adding ginger to my tea.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Ginger is really really good for your tea and good for you overall.  I went to this health food store and brought this organic ginger tea and it's absolutely the best.  It's much stronger than those regular Tetley Ginger teas.

Trollio

I don't drink coffee. Pharmaceutical companies have since developed much better products for colonoscopy preps, and I'd rather not voluntarily induce the feeling that my stomach is being ripped open by an internal beast.  

Tea, however, is a means of coming closer to God.

And Belgians eat their fries with mayonnaise.    
one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

|