Silly Forum Games - Revived

Started by purelife, Nov 11 06 06:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

All was not lost, as the Nautilus shells held fine Rum. With a Rum n Coke under his girth, Russ's fettle was getting rapidly bigger by the second, as the cheeseburgers cried, "Oh woe! Miss Lise who likes Mcdonalds cheeseburgers SOOO much that Lil Me had secretly made with avocadoes and hot dogs, not sardines and walnuts!" So after the discharge of dirty bilge water and spent dilithium, the main engines' warp drive ceased to make noises that were consistent with a bag of hammers when Capt. Jean-Luc Picard screamed, "I am undone! Damn you, Klingons around Uranus.. Away!" Charging pink-proton missiles with Avocado juice, the Enterprise-ship struck a large round, misshapen sea-cucumber named Esmeralda. Attracting Starfish cause of goat-like ordor, the massive

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:

All was not lost, as the Nautilus shells held fine Rum. With a Rum n Coke under his girth, Russ's fettle was getting rapidly bigger by the second, as the cheeseburgers cried, "Oh woe! Miss Lise who likes Mcdonalds cheeseburgers SOOO much that Lil Me had secretly made with avocadoes and hot dogs, not sardines and walnuts!" So after the discharge of dirty bilge water and spent dilithium, the main engines' warp drive ceased to make noises that were consistent with a bag of hammers when Capt. Jean-Luc Picard screamed, "I am undone! Damn you, Klingons around Uranus.. Away!" Charging pink-proton missiles with Avocado juice, the Enterprise-ship struck a large round, misshapen sea-cucumber named Esmeralda. Attracting Starfish cause of goat-like ordor, the massive tyranosaurus Lise then

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

All was not lost, as the Nautilus shells held fine Rum. With a Rum n Coke under his girth, Russ's fettle was getting rapidly bigger by the second, as the cheeseburgers cried, "Oh woe! Miss Lise who likes Mcdonalds cheeseburgers SOOO much that Lil Me had secretly made with avocadoes and hot dogs, not sardines and walnuts!" So after the discharge of dirty bilge water and spent dilithium, the main engines' warp drive ceased to make noises that were consistent with a bag of hammers when Capt. Jean-Luc Picard screamed, "I am undone! Damn you, Klingons around Uranus.. Away!" Charging pink-proton missiles with Avocado juice, the Enterprise-ship struck a large round, misshapen sea-cucumber named Esmeralda. Attracting Starfish cause of goat-like ordor, the massive tyranosaurus Lise then exclaimed, "You meat!

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:

All was not lost, as the Nautilus shells held fine Rum. With a Rum n Coke under his girth, Russ's fettle was getting rapidly bigger by the second, as the cheeseburgers cried, "Oh woe! Miss Lise who likes Mcdonalds cheeseburgers SOOO much that Lil Me had secretly made with avocadoes and hot dogs, not sardines and walnuts!" So after the discharge of dirty bilge water and spent dilithium, the main engines' warp drive ceased to make noises that were consistent with a bag of hammers when Capt. Jean-Luc Picard screamed, "I am undone! Damn you, Klingons around Uranus.. Away!" Charging pink-proton missiles with Avocado juice, the Enterprise-ship struck a large round, misshapen sea-cucumber named Esmeralda. Attracting Starfish cause of goat-like ordor, the massive tyranosaurus Lise then exclaimed, "You meat! I eat!" Chasing

Lise

All was not lost, as the Nautilus shells held fine Rum. With a Rum n Coke under his girth, Russ's fettle was getting rapidly bigger by the second, as the cheeseburgers cried, "Oh woe! Miss Lise who likes Mcdonalds cheeseburgers SOOO much that Lil Me had secretly made with avocadoes and hot dogs, not sardines and walnuts!" So after the discharge of dirty bilge water and spent dilithium, the main engines' warp drive ceased to make noises that were consistent with a bag of hammers when Capt. Jean-Luc Picard screamed, "I am undone! Damn you, Klingons around Uranus.. Away!" Charging pink-proton missiles with Avocado juice, the Enterprise-ship struck a large round, misshapen sea-cucumber named Esmeralda. Attracting Starfish cause of goat-like ordor, the massive tyranosaurus Lise then exclaimed, "You meat! I eat!" Chasing Starfish, she finally

Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:

All was not lost, as the Nautilus shells held fine Rum. With a Rum n Coke under his girth, Russ's fettle was getting rapidly bigger by the second, as the cheeseburgers cried, "Oh woe! Miss Lise who likes Mcdonalds cheeseburgers SOOO much that Lil Me had secretly made with avocadoes and hot dogs, not sardines and walnuts!" So after the discharge of dirty bilge water and spent dilithium, the main engines' warp drive ceased to make noises that were consistent with a bag of hammers when Capt. Jean-Luc Picard screamed, "I am undone! Damn you, Klingons around Uranus.. Away!" Charging pink-proton missiles with Avocado juice, the Enterprise-ship struck a large round, misshapen sea-cucumber named Esmeralda. Attracting Starfish cause of goat-like ordor, the massive tyranosaurus Lise then exclaimed, "You meat! I eat!" Chasing Starfish, she finally got lost in the labyrinth

Gopher

Russ wrote:
Lise wrote:

All was not lost, as the Nautilus shells held fine Rum. With a Rum n Coke under his girth, Russ's fettle was getting rapidly bigger by the second, as the cheeseburgers cried, "Oh woe! Miss Lise who likes Mcdonalds cheeseburgers SOOO much that Lil Me had secretly made with avocadoes and hot dogs, not sardines and walnuts!" So after the discharge of dirty bilge water and spent dilithium, the main engines' warp drive ceased to make noises that were consistent with a bag of hammers when Capt. Jean-Luc Picard screamed, "I am undone! Damn you, Klingons around Uranus.. Away!" Charging pink-proton missiles with Avocado juice, the Enterprise-ship struck a large round, misshapen sea-cucumber named Esmeralda. Attracting Starfish cause of goat-like ordor, the massive tyranosaurus Lise then exclaimed, "You meat! I eat!" Chasing Starfish, she finally got lost in the labyrinth of certain doom

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

All was not lost, as the Nautilus shells held fine Rum. With a Rum n Coke under his girth, Russ's fettle was getting rapidly bigger by the second, as the cheeseburgers cried, "Oh woe! Miss Lise who likes Mcdonalds cheeseburgers SOOO much that Lil Me had secretly made with avocadoes and hot dogs, not sardines and walnuts!" So after the discharge of dirty bilge water and spent dilithium, the main engines' warp drive ceased to make noises that were consistent with a bag of hammers when Capt. Jean-Luc Picard screamed, "I am undone! Damn you, Klingons around Uranus.. Away!" Charging pink-proton missiles with Avocado juice, the Enterprise-ship struck a large round, misshapen sea-cucumber named Esmeralda. Attracting Starfish cause of goat-like ordor, the massive tyranosaurus Lise then exclaimed, "You meat! I eat!" Chasing Starfish, she finally got lost in the labyrinth of certain doom when the great

Gopher

Russ wrote:
All was not lost, as the Nautilus shells held fine Rum. With a Rum n Coke under his girth, Russ's fettle was getting rapidly bigger by the second, as the cheeseburgers cried, "Oh woe! Miss Lise who likes Mcdonalds cheeseburgers SOOO much that Lil Me had secretly made with avocadoes and hot dogs, not sardines and walnuts!" So after the discharge of dirty bilge water and spent dilithium, the main engines' warp drive ceased to make noises that were consistent with a bag of hammers when Capt. Jean-Luc Picard screamed, "I am undone! Damn you, Klingons around Uranus.. Away!" Charging pink-proton missiles with Avocado juice, the Enterprise-ship struck a large round, misshapen sea-cucumber named Esmeralda. Attracting Starfish cause of goat-like ordor, the massive tyranosaurus Lise then exclaimed, "You meat! I eat!" Chasing Starfish, she finally got lost in the labyrinth of certain doom when the great sea-cucumber emerged from

Russ

All was not lost, as the Nautilus shells held fine Rum. With a Rum n Coke under his girth, Russ's fettle was getting rapidly bigger by the second, as the cheeseburgers cried, "Oh woe! Miss Lise who likes Mcdonalds cheeseburgers SOOO much that Lil Me had secretly made with avocadoes and hot dogs, not sardines and walnuts!" So after the discharge of dirty bilge water and spent dilithium, the main engines' warp drive ceased to make noises that were consistent with a bag of hammers when Capt. Jean-Luc Picard screamed, "I am undone! Damn you, Klingons around Uranus.. Away!" Charging pink-proton missiles with Avocado juice, the Enterprise-ship struck a large round, misshapen sea-cucumber named Esmeralda. Attracting Starfish cause of goat-like ordor, the massive tyranosaurus Lise then exclaimed, "You meat! I eat!" Chasing Starfish, she finally got lost in the labyrinth of certain doom when the great sea-cucumber emerged from the great depths

Gopher

Russ wrote:
All was not lost, as the Nautilus shells held fine Rum. With a Rum n Coke under his girth, Russ's fettle was getting rapidly bigger by the second, as the cheeseburgers cried, "Oh woe! Miss Lise who likes Mcdonalds cheeseburgers SOOO much that Lil Me had secretly made with avocadoes and hot dogs, not sardines and walnuts!" So after the discharge of dirty bilge water and spent dilithium, the main engines' warp drive ceased to make noises that were consistent with a bag of hammers when Capt. Jean-Luc Picard screamed, "I am undone! Damn you, Klingons around Uranus.. Away!" Charging pink-proton missiles with Avocado juice, the Enterprise-ship struck a large round, misshapen sea-cucumber named Esmeralda. Attracting Starfish cause of goat-like ordor, the massive tyranosaurus Lise then exclaimed, "You meat! I eat!" Chasing Starfish, she finally got lost in the labyrinth of certain doom when the great sea-cucumber emerged from the great depths of Lake Athabasca

Russ

All was not lost, as the Nautilus shells held fine Rum. With a Rum n Coke under his girth, Russ's fettle was getting rapidly bigger by the second, as the cheeseburgers cried, "Oh woe! Miss Lise who likes Mcdonalds cheeseburgers SOOO much that Lil Me had secretly made with avocadoes and hot dogs, not sardines and walnuts!" So after the discharge of dirty bilge water and spent dilithium, the main engines' warp drive ceased to make noises that were consistent with a bag of hammers when Capt. Jean-Luc Picard screamed, "I am undone! Damn you, Klingons around Uranus.. Away!" Charging pink-proton missiles with Avocado juice, the Enterprise-ship struck a large round, misshapen sea-cucumber named Esmeralda. Attracting Starfish cause of goat-like ordor, the massive tyranosaurus Lise then exclaimed, "You meat! I eat!" Chasing Starfish, she finally got lost in the labyrinth of certain doom when the great sea-cucumber emerged from the great depths of Lake Athabasca in between the

Gopher

Russ wrote:
All was not lost, as the Nautilus shells held fine Rum. With a Rum n Coke under his girth, Russ's fettle was getting rapidly bigger by the second, as the cheeseburgers cried, "Oh woe! Miss Lise who likes Mcdonalds cheeseburgers SOOO much that Lil Me had secretly made with avocadoes and hot dogs, not sardines and walnuts!" So after the discharge of dirty bilge water and spent dilithium, the main engines' warp drive ceased to make noises that were consistent with a bag of hammers when Capt. Jean-Luc Picard screamed, "I am undone! Damn you, Klingons around Uranus.. Away!" Charging pink-proton missiles with Avocado juice, the Enterprise-ship struck a large round, misshapen sea-cucumber named Esmeralda. Attracting Starfish cause of goat-like ordor, the massive tyranosaurus Lise then exclaimed, "You meat! I eat!" Chasing Starfish, she finally got lost in the labyrinth of certain doom when the great sea-cucumber emerged from the great depths of Lake Athabasca in between the open legs of

Russ

Gopher wrote:
Russ wrote:
All was not lost, as the Nautilus shells held fine Rum. With a Rum n Coke under his girth, Russ's fettle was getting rapidly bigger by the second, as the cheeseburgers cried, "Oh woe! Miss Lise who likes Mcdonalds cheeseburgers SOOO much that Lil Me had secretly made with avocadoes and hot dogs, not sardines and walnuts!" So after the discharge of dirty bilge water and spent dilithium, the main engines' warp drive ceased to make noises that were consistent with a bag of hammers when Capt. Jean-Luc Picard screamed, "I am undone! Damn you, Klingons around Uranus.. Away!" Charging pink-proton missiles with Avocado juice, the Enterprise-ship struck a large round, misshapen sea-cucumber named Esmeralda. Attracting Starfish cause of goat-like ordor, the massive tyranosaurus Lise then exclaimed, "You meat! I eat!" Chasing Starfish, she finally got lost in the labyrinth of certain doom when the great sea-cucumber emerged from the great depths of Lake Athabasca in between the open legs of King Neptune.

With

Gopher

Russ wrote:
 Gopher wrote:
Russ wrote:
All was not lost, as the Nautilus shells held fine Rum. With a Rum n Coke under his girth, Russ's fettle was getting rapidly bigger by the second, as the cheeseburgers cried, "Oh woe! Miss Lise who likes Mcdonalds cheeseburgers SOOO much that Lil Me had secretly made with avocadoes and hot dogs, not sardines and walnuts!" So after the discharge of dirty bilge water and spent dilithium, the main engines' warp drive ceased to make noises that were consistent with a bag of hammers when Capt. Jean-Luc Picard screamed, "I am undone! Damn you, Klingons around Uranus.. Away!" Charging pink-proton missiles with Avocado juice, the Enterprise-ship struck a large round, misshapen sea-cucumber named Esmeralda. Attracting Starfish cause of goat-like ordor, the massive tyranosaurus Lise then exclaimed, "You meat! I eat!" Chasing Starfish, she finally got lost in the labyrinth of certain doom when the great sea-cucumber emerged from the great depths of Lake Athabasca in between the open legs of King Neptune.

With his mighty trident,

|