Let's try a little......

Started by TehBorken, Nov 10 06 07:12

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Er... what's that got to do with ice?

Refugees
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

49er

Lise wrote:
Er... what's that got to do with ice?  ICE:  Immigration & Customs Enforcement.......they're federal agents catching illegals here in the US

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

scottie311

prison

([a href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=lLOMYY1FLkM"]hey lil me I was just listening to Tom Petty last night..are you a fan?[/a])

i wish

"Blind respect for authority is the greatest enemy of the truth, " Albert Einstein.

Lil Me

amoeba

(Yes, I like Tom Petty.  I like most kinds of music!)

RejdzegejnstdwashM

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

RejdzegejnstdwashM

Gopher

i wish

"Blind respect for authority is the greatest enemy of the truth, " Albert Einstein.

Gopher

i wish

RejdzegejnstdwashM

|