Let's try a little......

Started by TehBorken, Nov 10 06 07:12

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

A Mountain Valley  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kingy

49er

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Future Canadian

Cannabis. *spark*puff*repeat*  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

49er

Russ yes!

Lise

Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

something your girlfriend demands you buy for her and you're like ugh whatever to make you happy because lets face it all men take orders from there significant others.  

Lise

Hm. I think you're missing the point of the game, SD.

So how about...........................

perfume
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

lol not really, but thats okay. The game is about naming something that goes with the above post. You posted expensive perfume I think.

Anyway
cologne

Lise

Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Lise

Bill Cosby.

|