Longest Bike Ever

Started by TehBorken, Nov 09 06 11:55

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Way cool. [strong style="font-weight: normal;"]This [a href="http://damncoolpics.blogspot.com/2006/11/longest-motorcycle-in-world.html"]huge long motorcycle[/a] was built by Oleg Rogov in December 2005. This record has been entered into Guiness books of records as well.[/b]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

kingy

TehBorken

kingy wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]how do you turn?[/div]
Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry carefully, I would imagine.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

So cool! I would love to ride in one.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

How many passengers does it take?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

I get to sit behind Gopher so I can watch his well toned butt do all the work.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Have you no shame at all?

Lise

Hell no, not when it comes to you, Gophie.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Ah, just as I hoped. - although to be accurate, it was more than a hope, it was a matter that I secretly took for granted. Just thought I'd ask though to avoid any misunderstanding of your motives.

Sportsdude

Do those bikes come any bigger don't know if I could fit on it.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

You're not supposed to lie down on it, Sportsdude, you're supposed to sit on it.

Sportsdude

yeah I know that just saying they might have to take the first couple of seats out so I'm not cramped.

Gopher

Yes, I see what you mean now.

Sportsdude

yup. I get funny looks because I drive a hatchback. lol I'm pretty tall, I block the sun for some people.

Lise

Gopher wrote:
Ah, just as I hoped. - although to be accurate, it was more than a hope, it was a matter that I secretly took for granted. Just thought I'd ask though to avoid any misunderstanding of your motives.[/DIV]
     Motives? I plead innocent on all accounts.
Bill Cosby.