Why did you pick your name

Started by Russ, Nov 06 06 05:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

I was watching the video of some social occasion I attended, and noticed that I seemed to keep popping up all over the place - somewhat like a gopher.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Mutilated Mind

I selected my name during a fleeting moment of lucidity. For those of you who can't figure it out, and I suspect there are several of you (no need to raise your hands, you know who you are ) it means mutilated + mind. Now then, carry on (as I know you will)    ; )

sure sure

i consider myself a scientist of human behavior.

suxxors

Mutilated Mind

Well well.

What a clever imitator we have here. :)

I have to admit this is funny.
But of course, as always : the imitation nevers equals the original.
Keep this in mind, folks !  :)

sure sure

you play with fire and you get burned.  

Yeah What-EVAR!

you play with raw chicken, you get samonela!

Mutilated Mind

the imitation nevers equals the original.

QED. If you doubt this, witness my  ongoing imitation of a pompous pissant  : ). I'm close aren't I? But as yet, no cigar :(

Mutilated Mind

Mutilated Mind wrote:
I'm close aren't I? But as yet, no cigar :(
-------------------------------------------------------

No, no cigar for you.

People, you who are watching this exchange, you might know that this is just an instance of the ongoing battle for your mind. It's a battle for MY mind, to be exact. And my identity...

Mutilated Mind

Mutilated Mind

Mutilated Mind

There ain't room enough in this dress for both of us!

Mutilated Mind

TehBorken, if this is you or one of your buddies trying to persuade me to register so "nobody can steal my nick anymore", just let it go, will you...

TehBorken

Mutilated Mind wrote:
TehBorken, if this is you or one of your buddies trying to persuade me to register so "nobody can steal my nick anymore", just let it go, will you...

It's not me, but I admit I do find it very amusing. And for the ten-millionth time, I personally don't care if you register or not. Just stop whining everytime someone posts as "you".

It is pretty funny watching "you" argue with "yourself", though.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

Mutilated Mind wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]There ain't room enough in this dress for both of us![/div]
LOL, made me laugh!
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

Maybe he just has twin personalities.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|