banned from dv

Started by joe, Oct 31 06 11:45

Previous topic - Next topic

BCMarie

Why don't you ask them and find out why ??

How can I ask if I can't post? ;p

Anyway, I am off to work, have a good one.

LondonBoy

Are you upset ??
If You Believe In The Will Of God, The Will Of Satan Will Never Destroy Thee.

BCMarie

No, I am not upset, my motto in life is 'Don't sweat the small stuff'

Trollio

I can't help but laugh. Asking if anyone has been banned from DV is like asking if anyone has seen the sun today.

There is always a way back in, it's actually incredibly easy, but utterly pointless.

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Gopher

Do you mean that you just hide yourself in the dark cloud again?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

curiousme

I guess that answers the question I originally asked in the lunch thread. It's all just crap on DV I suppose.  

purelife

Curiousme, I was only kidding when I said that we were all "banned from dv."  We can still post there.  Some people were accidently banned though.  I prefer posting here though but once in a while, will check there.

I noticed that someone, if it was you, asked why I was banned on dv...

curiousme

No, I have noticed you before on DV. I was banned for no reason, truly strange at least if I can't post I am assuming I was banned. I think they may have made a mistake but really it's not that big of a deal. They seem to have alot of problems on there.  

Moolah!

BCMarie wrote:
 I don't know if I am banned, but I haven't been able to post in there for over two weeks [/DIV]
 And I thought you've been too busy with all the action on your couch. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_kisses.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]      
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Russ

I had the problem of not posting there for a week... so I migrated over here.

I still do browse and post on DV but not as often as I did before.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims