The 3 Variable Funny Test

Started by Lise, Nov 04 06 07:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Take the test, it's really funny.

[A href="http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=17565214125862764376"]http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=17565214125862764376[/A]

Here's my result:

[SPAN id=comparisonarea] [TABLE cellPadding=20 align=center] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle][FONT size=5]the Ham[/FONT]

[FONT size=1](19% dark, 65% spontaneous, 36% vulgar)[/FONT]
[/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]
your humor style:
CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith
[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/SPAN]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I'm dark humor person always have been.

[TABLE cellPadding=20 align=center] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle][FONT size=5]the Wit[/FONT]

[FONT size=1](57% dark, 38% spontaneous, 26% vulgar)[/FONT]
[/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]
your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK

You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

You probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: [A href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/theoffice/"][FONT color=#2266ff]http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/theoffice/[/FONT][/A].

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais

[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Lol I like the one about if you would have been a Nazi one. Sums up me and my feelings now toward my own place of birth.

[TABLE cellPadding=20 align=center] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle][FONT size=5]The Expatriate[/FONT]
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 31% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic [/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Me?  42% dark, 57% spontaneous, 15% vulgar.

As I'm also supposedly like Will Ferrell and Will Smith, I suppose this makes me like Lise as well.    
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

[TABLE cellPadding=20 align=center] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle][FONT size=5]the Idiot Savant[/FONT]

[FONT size=1](38% dark, 42% spontaneous, 52% vulgar)[/FONT]
[/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel

[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]I dunno really. I delete forwards, i hate them.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Marik

the Idiot Savant

[font size="1"](28% dark, 65% spontaneous, 52% vulgar)[/font]
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel

Same as Russ... I don't forward e-mails...