PM email notification not working

Started by Moolah!, Nov 05 06 01:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Moolah!

Just by coincidence I noticed I had new messages today.

Saw no notification in my mailbox. And I know for a fact that my email is working fine.  

So... Is it borken? [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_cool.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

TehBorken

Raging Poodle! wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Just by coincidence I noticed I had new messages today. [/div]  [div style="font-style: italic;"]Saw no notification in my mailbox. And I know for a fact that my email is working fine.  [/div]  [div style="font-style: italic;"]So... Is it borken? [a onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_cool.gif')" href="jvascript:void%280%29"][/a][/div]
I don't know for sure, but it seems to be working okay for me. I think there may be an issue when your box is 'full' and at the end of a page, that is, about to start a new page of PMs. I'd suggest wiping out your PM Inbox and the Sent Messages folder. You might also check your spam box to see if it's in there. If you're an AOL customer you may never get an email from this site since AOL blocks mail as randomly and capriscously as any ISP I've ever seen.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Moolah!

Not an AOL customer. I think AOL wants you to pay them to let your mail through or some other nonsense. Tells you how desperate they are for cash.

There're less than 2 dozen messages in my DS inbox/outbox.

So you're saying I should clear them... hmm.

Does that mean I can't let my old DS messages form a dogpile like I do with GMail? [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_cool.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

TehBorken

Raging Poodle! wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]There're less than 2 dozen messages in my DS inbox/outbox. [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]So you're saying I should clear them... hmm.[/div]
It was just a suggestion.

Does that mean I can't let my old DS messages form a dogpile like I do with GMail?[span style="text-decoration: underline;"][span style="text-decoration: underline;"]

[/span][/span][span style="font-weight: normal;"]You can if you want. [/span][span style="text-decoration: underline;"][span style="text-decoration: underline;"]
[/span][/span]
[a onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_cool.gif')" href="jvascript:void%280%29"][/a]
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.