I am Woman, Hear me roar!

Started by Lise, Nov 02 06 07:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Oooh, one with a dragon as well. Nicely done, PC!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Right next to Master Chief is my favorite character to play (... or when I was single and I used to play) is Lady Lara Croft. Woot!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

OK, dunno who the artist is but I know what I like!
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

can guys put up stuff or is this a woman only thread?
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Those are fabulous Lise.

*Hi Sportsdude*
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Lise wrote:

OK, dunno who the artist is but I know what I like![/DIV]
   Unless I miss my guess this is from the movie Heavy Metal is it not??
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
[img style="width: 140px; height: 182px;" src="http://www.howarddavidjohnson.com/Elven_Fairy_Magic_copy.jpg"]

Oh my!

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

They all seem to have an exceptionally well-developed lung capacity (which is errr fine by me).  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Trollio

This thread has the possibility of creating... um.... reactions....  in men....  
one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Future Canadian

Any Kabuki fans here? If not I highly recommend it. David Mack is the artist/writer.

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Future Canadian

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Lise

Of course, you blokes can contribute to this thread. And any uprising of one's... *cough cough* is not my fault. You have been warned!!

Kabuki art? Hmmm, interesting.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Russ - that is Lara Croft from the game Tomb Raider. Loveeeee that game!
Bill Cosby.

Lise

[img style="WIDTH: 496px; HEIGHT: 633px" height=633 src="http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a363/liseliselise/bloodrayne.jpg" width=369]

My old avatar. Bloodrayne in all her glory.  
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

[img height=558 src="http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/latin-america/chile/images/wn-04-Pintura.jpg" width=393]

Thought this was interesting.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|