BOO !!!

Started by P.C., Oct 31 06 06:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

we ran out of candy lol. Door bell rang atleast 15-20 times.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Future Canadian

Well, that went pretty well. 5 pounds of candy! My kid was quite the hit, which is a relief because I was feeling kind of insecure about how his costume turned out. Fortunately the dark of night hides many flaws.  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

purelife

What a fun night!  We had neighbors who were putting on a fireworks show for about 15 minutes.  I got to hold one of those sparkly thingys.  That was pure fun!  :D  *chuckle chuckle*

My parents had no visitors tonight.  That was sad.  The mall near by was PACKED, even near closing time.  

Gosh, it was freezing.

Russ

Hello! Im around now, happy all hallows eve.

Its the end of the month, and Im the friend with a full size truck.. so I been helping some friends move for the last three days. Ended tongiht.. missed all the parties and fun :(

But now that Im home I get all the candies that didnt get handed out!!

Im sitting here surrounded in candy wrappers.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

You've got a full-sized truck!  Oh my, you've got my attention now because we are planning to move too....Hmmm, realistically speaking, how much for your services?  

Russ

purelife,

PM sent.

purelife

Thanks for your kindness and sweetness, Mr Russ.  

:)

P.C.

Well, we had a huge increase in our little trick or treaters this year.....9.  Nine little goblins. *cry*

They were SO cute !!!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Do you mean nine total PC?

This year, 93. Last year just over 140, and the year before 73.

Seems to jump in our area alot.

P.C.

lol, Russ.  Yes, I mean 9 total.  8 in one batch, and a little lone goblin.

We only had 4 last year.  I live in an area with lone driveways into the woods, with very little light and houses spaced far apart.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

LondonBoy

Halloween ain't that popular anymore in the UK........Sad in it !!
If You Believe In The Will Of God, The Will Of Satan Will Never Destroy Thee.

purelife

I don't recall Halloween ever being popular in the UK.  Guy Fawks Day is what you guys end up celebrating.

Russ

Yeah and that seems strange to me in itself.

The Brits are celebrating a guy who almost blew up parliament.

The Americans are trying to prevent this, and turn anyone protesting anything into a terrorist to be dreaded.

Gopher

Im surprised the Brits don't have it for an official public holiday - after all, not many other countries celebrate an attempt to blow up their own parliament four hundred years or so ago.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

So why is this Guy Fawkes (or however you spell his name) so popular then?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.