BOO !!!

Started by P.C., Oct 31 06 06:56

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

[img title=Halloween2 alt=Halloween2 src="http://www.thewomenslounge.com/forums/images/smilies/halloween2.gif" border=0]

Here's what scares me.......WHERE IS EVERYBODY ?????

Hmm....Well, Happy Hallowe'en wherever you are!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Happy Halloween! What are you doing tonight PC? I'm in a new nieghbourhood this year so maybe it will be more busy then the last couple of years at my old house. lol.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Future Canadian

Happy Halloween!
What's everyone's costume? My son wanted to be a newspaper box. And so he is, I just finished the cardboard box wonder last night.
Am I to understand that Halloween is a big night for fireworks in Canada? I remember hearing that somewhere.

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

I'm just me today. Haven't done anything for years, maybe when I have kids someday I'll dress up again.

purelife

I so much wanted to dress up today.  I went searching around for costumes and my gosh, they are SO EXPENSIVE!  I went to Value Village and the costumes there were not 10 bucks like someone had told me.  I went to this costume warehouse in downtown where they had two floors of halloween stuff and it was just too jammed that I couldn't find anything I wanted.

Hmmm, I'll try again for next year.  I'll buy stuff now, now that they are half priced.

purelife

Happy Halloween... !  And here's something for your viewing pleasures!

Sportsdude

LOL!!!

yeah pl, there's always next year.

Gopher

Hi Purelife, so you decided to dress in a pumpkin, did you? Thanks sharing this lovely picture of yourself.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

You're welcome Gopher.  I knew you'd like the skin.  ;)  Anytime babe.  

kingy

i hope no pumpkin seeds start spilling out.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:  Here's what scares me.......WHERE IS EVERYBODY ?????
I've just been super-mega busy and haven't had time to pop in or post stuff.  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

Greetings all!!!

[FONT size=5]Happy Halloween today![/FONT]

Been busy lately. Parents gone back so there's very little time to go on DS. I miss the crowd, hope baby's routine will settle down (a bit hectic at moment) so I can write more. Will check back every so often though.

Lise Jr is going as a princess today. Yay, it's not wet so it'll be fun with lotsa kids. Catch ya later.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

cool lise.

we've had more kids answer the door this year then the last 2 years combined already.

P.C.

[img height=50 alt=25k src="http://h03.net/DontLink/witches/ANI3DwitchFlyMoonC.gif" width=50]     I'm waiting for my token 4 kids......*cry*

P.C.

......and waiting.....................