Poolah!

Started by kitkat, Oct 26 06 02:26

Previous topic - Next topic

kitkat

Say it ain't so!  You're [A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=113916"]leaving DV[/A]?  Who am I going to asdf with now?  

purelife

Raging Poodle! leaving DV?  It's about time.  

Hey academe!

Russ

I thought it was acadame. Didt want to be the first one to say it.

Nice avatar purelife. Hows today treating ya?

Mine has been a laugh today. Got up earlier than normal and felt good about today. Left early, stopped grabbed coffee and drove leisurely to pick up the guy I carpool with. Got there and waited ten minutes and he never showed up. Called him and found out that today the college is closed due to Professional Developement day. So that was the end of a good feeling day..    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

[FONT size=2]Russ wrote:
[/FONT]
[FONT size=2]I thought it was acadame. Didt want to be the first one to say it.[/FONT]

[FONT size=2]Nice avatar purelife. Hows today treating ya?[/FONT]

[FONT size=2]Mine has been a laugh today. Got up earlier than normal and felt good about today. Left early, stopped grabbed coffee and drove leisurely to pick up the guy I carpool with. Got there and waited ten minutes and he never showed up. Called him and found out that today the college is closed due to Professional Developement day. So that was the end of a good feeling day..[/FONT]

Thanks Russ.

Was it a good thing that the college had a Pro-D day?  

I'm busy at work.  Way too many things to do with the little time I've given.  But, you know me, I like to stop and visit DS from time to time.  :)  Gotta say hi to my friends.  

Yeah, kitkat has said that she used to post as academe and divamod on DV many times.  She wanted everyone to know, why?  That remains a mystery because when I post under a different alias on DV, I don't tell anyone.  The mods could figure it out.  

Russ

Dont know if it was a good thing yet. Ive caught up on my emails and drained a pot of coffee. Been a relaxing day so far without cramming and studying

I thought her way of not saying who she was then blurting it out made me think of a young child that wanted to keep a secret but couldnt. Still lots of people dont know on DV so maybe its working, many people seemed to dislike her and her mod ways. Change is as good as a rest?

Ive wondered that about people, why do they hide their names on DV? Not judging you just curious, everyones got their own reasoning. Ive always posted my name on DV. Although some of the more controversal issues I dont get involved as it seems to be steamrolling.

Dont work too hard! Im not today lol.

purelife

I just liked to change identities because I didn't want to use "purelife" on DV.  I've used different aliases before because I didn't want anybody to know.  I needed a new "haircut" so to speak.

I'll try not to work too hard, Russ.  It's difficult some times when you have some deadlines and tons of other things that need my attention.  Oh well.

purelife

Enjoy the rest of your day Russ!  

Russ

Thanks purelife, you too! Nice Garfield anime.

Moolah!

Waves @ the thread jackers... [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/f055.gif[/img]

Hey macademe, I don't know how you got the idea that I was leaving DV for good.

I kept away for a few weeks as my work and pimpin' obligations [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_cool.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A] took priority and I know that I'll be around less often but I should be able to look once in a while. So...

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *