Rush "Dope Addict" Limbaugh hits a new low

Started by TehBorken, Oct 25 06 10:43

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

[h3 style="font-weight: normal; font-family: Verdana;"]Is this the SAME Rush Limbaugh who got addicted to Percodan and was illegally buying and taking hundreds a day? I thought so. His attack on Michael J. Fox is absolutely disgusting. Rush says [font]Michael J. Fox was "faking" his symptoms. Riiiiiiiiiiight. Maybe Terri Schiavo was faking her condition too.
[/font][/h3][hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"][h3] Sean Hannity defends Limbaugh's attack on Michael J. Fox         [/h3] Sean Hannity -- who cries himself to sleep every night thinking about cruel doctors who murder precious stem cells -- is defending an attack by Rush Limbaugh against Michael J. Fox claiming that he was acting more disabled than he really is in a political ad. [blockquote]"Michael J. Fox admits now that he stopped taking his medication prior to testifying before Congress," Hannity said. "You have a right to speak up, but he also has a right to be criticized." Fox cut a highly emotional spot for several Democratic candidates, including Missouri's Senate candidate Claire McCaskill.  [/p][p style="font-weight: bold;"]Limbaugh questioned whether Fox's very real physical tremors had been faked.  [/p]"In this commercial, he is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He is moving all around and shaking. And it's purely an act," Limbaugh said. [br clear="all"][/p][/blockquote]  [a href="http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=2604633"]Link[/a]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Russ

Although Im a canuck, I actually used to enjoy watching Rush Limbaugh, I liked some of his ideas and comparisons.

The last few years however Ive really disagreed with him, and this was the last straw.

Twit.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

You want to know something funny? His cousin is on the Missouri Supreme Court. LOL .....eh...sad.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Really? Thats interesting.. Wonder if Rush's antics have affected his brother in any way.

Sportsdude

Yup, he's on the supreme court. And no this is Rush country so he's beloved. eck.

Sportsdude

He was Cheif Justice from 2001-2003

[A href="http://www.courts.mo.gov/SUP/index.nsf/fd9c117b7d18a11f862567c30077d74f/93b339e2082695a8862565ed004a20ed?OpenDocument"]http://www.courts.mo.gov/SUP/index.nsf/fd9c117b7d18a11f862567c30077d74f/93b339e2082695a8862565ed004a20ed?OpenDocument[/A]

My bad he is the cousin of Rush, and his dad Rush's uncle is the US District Judge of Eastern Missouri. lol missouri is sad.

Sportsdude

Now a bunch of Missouri celebs are going to have an anti stem cell ad airing today.

The starting pitcher for the cardinals today is in the ad as well as 'god's quarterback' Kurt Warner and Jesus from the Passion of the Christ.

Future Canadian

I heard the audio of this dope on Air America yesterday. Vile, contemptable man.
At one point he emphasised how shameless Fox was for acting this way. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?
These conservatives are always saying how the left will stop at nothing to gain power, and are name callers and on and on. Yet they are the biggest perpetrators of the ugly hardball shit-fight that American politics has become. And unfortunately they're better at it. Divide and conquer.

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Russ

I love how some comments were on how dare he a canadian make comments and get involved in US politics... When he became an american around 2003 I believe. Cant remember where I saw that.

It is too bad the way politics has become about slagging the opponent instead of focusing on what YOU are going to do for your voters. It seems US style politics is slowly creeping north however...  But not as bad, yet.

Sportsdude

It seems US style politics is slowly creeping north however...  But not as bad, yet.[/DIV]
 Yeah Canada's politicians have become polarized. The West has been polarized. From Manitoba to Central BC its 'them Liberals and the NEP, (even though the whole NEP was lets count 26 to 28 years ago).

And the Prime Minister now, he's only in power because of polarization. Ran on a 'anti corruption' platform. Rule number 1 in politics NEVER run on an anti corruption platform. Why? Emerson, appointed Senators to your cabinet. Thats corrupt behaviour. But oh of course its okay when the Tories do it.

Now that the Tories are in power they're still whinning like babies about the Liberals. When will somebody tell them that they aren't the opposition anymore? LOL.