Will She Be Charged?

Started by TehBorken, Oct 23 06 08:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

I dont know kingy. I do agree that he went on little to no knowledge, only on someones word.

At the same time, I feel that he was holding the other to a higher standard of uniform conduct ( I myself am an officer), and felt that the other crossed the line and punished him in a fit of rage/passion.

She did wrong, impersonated a uniformed soldier, and told a blatant defaming lie.

That still does not make up that he took matters into his own hands and murdered another person. Uniform or not there is a code of laws in place that was put there by the greater consensus of the population for that reason. Let the law and your peers do their duty.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

Sorry, missed your post kitten. Thanks!! I thought it was funny too and would make people laugh and so I put it there.

I also put up the avatar pic as its in response to all the 'sexy' avatars from lise, pc, purelife, and others. Its a cheesy picture of a questionable guy dressed in tigerskin badly posing sexily. And NO its not me.    

kitten

Nice idea.  If it had been you I sure there are some women who would insist that you enlarge the picture!  Not referring to myself, naturally.  lol
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Russ

Ha! Ill look for another avatar with me in it for the next one, but I wont say anything about it...

weird al

-She did wrong, impersonated a uniformed soldier, and told a blatant defaming lie.-

Where does it say that she impersonated a soldier? Anyway, I think pursuing a conviction for defamation would be the way to go. That would set the stage for a punishing civil suit that  could well forestall future "cry wolf" scenarios. As long as someone is sufficiently addled to do something like this, and then admit to it.

This statement though, that 'she "might have" told Jackson that one of the Marines was named Huff or Huffman' is her possible escape route. If she can stick to that, and spin it properly, she could well walk. I'm not speaking as a lawyer ('cause I ain't), just an opinionated person.    

Lise

Lie or no lie, you should NEVER take matters into your own hand and take out a life. That's wrong, one of the worst sin you can commit. Both woman and murderer should be locked up in jail for life.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.