Weird !!!

Started by P.C., Oct 20 06 07:08

Previous topic - Next topic

CK

TehBorken wrote:
CK wrote:[BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]I felt I was the last person in the world that found out about it. I was in Sacramento at a friends house that morning.[/SPAN]

I was working at Boeing in Renton WA that morning....it took our team about 30 seconds to realize that Uncle B was gonna take a huge hit on this one. And that's exactly what happened.
[/DIV]

That is nuts!

finally after our friend was saying OMG! Are you guys serious!?!

I turned on the radio and all I heard was "massive cloud over New York City" at first, first reaction was not an airline attack, I thought New York was gone.

Sportsdude

I knew something was eventually going to happen to America. It was ineventable honestly. And thats not being anti american. You piss enough people off in the world they're going to attack back.

I followed the news I knew who Osama was. I was in chapel at school (everybody has to go to it lutheran school) and somebody said "who would do this?". Responded kinda loudly which wasn't my intent but oh well "Osama Bin Laden". Everyone in my section about 30 kids turned and said "Who?" and responded back and said. "Yeah Osama Bin Laden he's been after us for years because of our foreign policy towards the muslim world and that we have air bases in Saudi Arabia and he's been trying to knock down the twin towers for years?" Then I said: "Don't you remember the first attack on the World Trade Center?" Everyone shook there heads and said no.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

But....but.........but...  .  .   .    .

Did you do this part ?  Huh?  Didja??? (ok I'm laughing at myself a little)

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][FONT size=3]OK....this is the weird part[/FONT][/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "] Open Microsoft Word and do the following:[/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "] 1. Type in capitals Q33 NY.[/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "]This is the flight number of the first plane to  hit one of the Twin Towers[/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "] 2. Highlight the Q33NY.[/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "] 3. Change the font size to 48.[/SPAN]

[DIV style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "][SPAN class=Apple-style-span style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial; 11px: "] 4. Change the actual font to "WINGDINGS"[/SPAN][/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

No, PC. Haven't done it...... am afraid to. Am I gonna get cursed or something like that?

Speaking of 9/11..... that's the first day of my work. Arrived at work and the first thing the receptionist asked was, "Didya hear the news?" And I was like, "No, why?" It'll always be the day that I'll remember.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Lise.....You MUST.  It's amazing.  No you won't get cursed.  I promise.  

Lise

Holy frappacino!!!

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN class=apple-style-span][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 48pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Wingdings; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"]Q33 NY[/SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 48pt; FONT-FAMILY: Wingdings"][?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I toll Ya !

P.C.

OK......the Q33NY is a load of bunk.  *I feel shame*

It's a load of crapola that has hit the 'urban myths and legends' hard.  The sequence Q33NY relates to NOTHING regarding 9/11.  Not the serial # of the plane, not the tail # of the plane, not the license  # of the plane....or the pilots license....NADDA.

*sorry* [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]

Apple Bikini

Don't be sorry P.C., its just a silly word document thing.  P.C., you are ok in my books!

Lise

OH NO! Now I'm doubly cursed!!!!
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Why thanks, apple bikini.  I don't know ya, but that was a nice thing to say

Lise, hon.....you're NOT cursed[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d038.gif" border=0]  .....rofl rofl rofl

kingy

did you forget to send out all those chain emails? you know you really should send them out to atleast 10 people within 5 mins of reading those or else you will be cursed!

Russ

kingy wrote:
 did you forget to send out all those chain emails? you know you really should send them out to atleast 10 people within 5 mins of reading those or else you will be cursed!  

lol! Very true.

Is this thread about where you were when the 9/11 happened?

For me it was strange. I actually didnt find out about it until  days after it happened. I was offshore the Congo for the duration, when we came in to backload cargo and embark more cargo and water for the oil rig, I went ashore for a few beer and to buy some neccessities.

Wandering through Pointe Noire I came across a small bar that wehn I looked throught the window had a tv playing what looked like die hard, I was about to look away when I noticed it was cnn with replay outlined in a red box. I went inside and thats when I found out that 9/11 happened. We had no idea. That being said, all the french speaking people in the bar were laughing about the americans getting attacked. Congo is a french speaking ex colony that is still heavily influenced by the french, with lots of french nationals working there in the oil industry.

I went back to the ship and called home over sat phone and found out from my family what happened.    

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Yes, kingy....I did FORGET to send 6000 e-mails out.  I am 'THE CHAIN BREAKER'.  I'm usually pretty good at sourcing out things like that before I pass them on, but I failed.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]  

kitten

But you have saved 6000 people from being taken in by it, so that's GOOD.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

|