Assignment :

Started by P.C., Jun 29 06 11:19

Previous topic - Next topic

kitten

Oh please, Lise!  Not another DV!!  One of them is one too many.  But if DV cleans up its act it could be nearly as good as DS.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lise

No, no.... not a replica of DV, just a better version of it. ie. more booze, sex and kittens.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

Lise wrote:
 No, no.... not a replica of DV, just a better version of it. ie. more booze, sex and kittens. [/DIV]
 I thought it WAS the new, improved version.  *and don't forget dragons*

Lise

Well, we could always improve on perfection.  DS is better than DV but it needs more posters on board. More SANE posters.

If it could go the speed of DV, it would be better like back in the old days when DV was a place to discuss everything and anything.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

I think that if you took the insane posters off DV, it would have fewer contributors than DS.

Russ

Its the better version of DV!

You can register here which is the key I think.

No! Not another dragons thread!

Im working on posting topics. I was away this weekend.

[DIV align=center][img height=220 src="http://web.tiscali.it/empress.cindy/camping.gif" width=253][/DIV][A href="http://web.tiscali.it/empress.cindy/camping.gif[/img][/A]  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

That's a clever statement, Russ.  I do like the way you change them regularly.  It gives me something to look forward to.

switch

the number of people who don't use forums is greater than those who do.  

Russ

kitten wrote:
 That's a clever statement, Russ.  I do like the way you change them regularly.  It gives me something to look forward to.[/DIV]
 Thanks kitten! So hows the windy weather where you are? Its gusting pretty heavily where I am. Blew my tent off the balcony where it was drying, no holes from that I can see... I hope.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

It really was blowing hard.  I was listening to the music of the garbage cans blowing down the lane, accompanied by wind chimes that had gone into overdrive.