Live Africa Cam

Started by TehBorken, Oct 12 06 11:23

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Hi TehBorken......I was wondering if it would be possible to 'pin' this on the front page (you know, like you do)  I too am hooked, to the point I was almost late for work today.

I don't know if this is a bother or not, just thought I would ask.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Rats.....can't get it this morning.

kitten

Maybe it will be up by the time you get home.  *fingers crossed*
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Hi TehBorken......I was wondering if it would be possible to 'pin' this on the front page (you know, like you do)  I too am hooked, to the point I was almost late for work today.[/div] I don't know if this is a bother or not, just thought I would ask.

Anything for you, P.C.  

Hmmm, how about if I consolodated all of the pinned links on to a single page and then pinned that? Kind of a one-stop-shop for the popular links.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

Oh yes, definitely pin this sucker up. Needs to be up there!!!!

6.00pm. Bloody slow. Keeps buffering.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Thanks TehBorken....yer the BEST!  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g086.gif" border=0] *sigh*  I haven't had much luck with it today, but I intend to keep on trying.

LondonBoy

Lise posted Live Africa Cam on the DV site. I could only watch the first 2 minutes until it buffered out.

Shame really, the animals bought back memories of my recent girlfriend....not so recent really.....Fuc*, why lie, the one I got at the moment.....she looks a bit like a friggin Zebra....I stay with her cos she cooks well.........;-)            
If You Believe In The Will Of God, The Will Of Satan Will Never Destroy Thee.

Sportsdude

I see there going to put up a Grouse Mountain cam. Cool!
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

LondonBoy wrote:
Lise posted Live Africa Cam on the DV site. I could only watch the first 2 minutes until it buffered out.

Shame really, the animals bought back memories of my recent girlfriend....not so recent really.....Fuc*, why lie, the one I got at the moment.....she looks a bit like a friggin Zebra....I stay with her cos she cooks well.........;-)

You're a weird one, LB....................................fits right here at home.              

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

8.02pm. Anyone find the sound of the animals soothing???

[FONT size=6]OMG COLOR. [/FONT]
Bill Cosby.

kingy

aww, i see a monkey plucking bugs outta another monkey and eating it.

kitten

I find the sounds very calming.  I leave it on as background when I'm doing something else.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Wow....a downpour there right now.....no animals at the moment though.

45 seconds is the best I can get out of that the last few days, then it starts with the buffering. *cry*  

Lise

9.41am and not able to connect. Life sucks somedays.

Message reads: Windows Media Player cannot connect to the server. The server name might not be correct, the server might not be available, or your proxy settings might not be correct.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

Lise wrote:
9.41am and [em]not able to connect[/em]. Life sucks somedays.
[em][/em]
Their server is probably being hammered flat by popularity. Plus, it is Africa, I'd guess their connectivity might be on the spotty side to begin with.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

|