Hey people, come check out my art!

Started by greycat, Oct 11 06 12:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

DS certainly has a lot of talented people among its members!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

greycat

Yes, i have sold a few of my paintings; several of the little houses and a few of the larger paintings. I really need to get my butt in gear and paint more, hard with a full time job...the typical story.  ::)
It is what it is.

Lise

Wow. At least you've managed to sell some of yours. Mine just sits and collects dust. I haven't done any painting since the kids. .... sigh.... maybe when I have more time, I can paint and write more.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

u paint Lise? cool. I write poetry.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

greycat

What kind of painting do you do Lise? Maybe DS should have a gallery...everyone post their poems, pics., art etc! I was meaning to ask Tenkani, is your dad a well known artist or does he have a website to view?
It is what it is.

Moolah!

Some of the abstract ones reminded me of my own demented paintings.

And you can always count on an artist to find a tulip that looks like female genitalia.  [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_sleepy.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A][/DIV]
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Lise

Oil based paint mostly but I haven't touched the stuff in ages. I tend to do a lot more sketching. I dunno about putting it here on DS.... my art isn't that good.

Poetry...... I love poetry. How about a sample, SD?

Back in the good old days when my hubby and I were courtin', he used to write me poems upon poems. Now it's more like, 'honey, where's my dinner? or where's my socks?' *sigh*    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

greycat

Hey Raging Poodle, can you post a painting of yours?
It is what it is.

Moolah!

[A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_big.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A] You wouldn't be able to sleep tonight if I did.  [img onclick=smile(this.src) src="http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/scared0010.gif[/img]
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Lise

Why Raging Poodle, I had no idea you painted yourself naked.
Bill Cosby.