Sex in a mosque: 18 months in jail

Started by TehBorken, Oct 10 06 06:22

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

[h1]Couple jailed for sex in mosque[/h1]NAIVASHA, Kenya (Reuters) - A couple caught having sex in a Kenyan mosque during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan have been sentenced to 18 months jail for what the judge called an "abominable" affront to religion.[/p]Peter Kimani and Jennifer Wairimu pleaded guilty to the charge of having sex in a place of worship after being caught on October 3 at the Abubakar mosque in Gilgil, about 60 miles north of Nairobi. Neither is a Muslim.[/p]A worshipper heading for evening prayers found the couple having sex after investigating what the prosecution described as strange noises emanating from a dark corner of the mosque.[/p]Kimani and Wairimu both pleaded for clemency at Monday's hearing, saying they were too drunk to know where they were. Kimani told the court he thought he was in a lodging house. [/p] [/p]John King'ori, senior magistrate in nearby Naivasha, dismissed their plea.[/p]"Having sex in a mosque is a most abominable thing to religion and only a custodial sentence can add justice to this," he said.[/p][a href="http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyid=2006-10-10T114658Z_01_L10215940_RTRUKOC_0_US-MOSQUE.xml&src=rss&rpc=22"]Link[/a]  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

Sex in a holy place? How the hell do you get turned on? And eeoow... eeeoooww.... gross..... I can't even imagine doing it in a church.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Lise wrote:

Sex in a holy place? How the hell do you get turned on? And eeoow... eeeoooww.... gross..... I can't even imagine doing it in a church.

Catholic Priests do it all the time. Same with my ex pastor. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."