this forum is....

Started by the realist, Feb 27 06 01:09

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

the realist wrote:
^LOL. I'm just saying that there's just a little to much happiness and groupthink. All some of you do is agree and agree and agree with each other.....

Alright, I promise to be more argumentative, lol.  Wait, I'm agreeing with you. Damn, this is more complicated than I thought.

and some of it's just over the top. You don't have to bash each otherbut don't put ur head up someone's ass either. that's all i'm saying.

Okay, new rule: No puting heads up each other's asses. Damn, now I have to add that to the Terms Of Service. Damn you, Realist!   lol
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

When you said "Duh!" did you twirl your hair and batter your eyelashes, you sexy you... ;)

Yes, and I giggled like a schoolgirl too. Tee hee!

the realist

LOL, you really should do it.

TehBorken

the realist wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]LOL, you really should do it.[/div]

Ask and Ye Shall Receive:

[a href="http://discoverseattle.net/w3c/tos.php"]Updated Terms Of Service[/a]   (see bottom section)

purelife

LOL!

Sweet-Talking: The Administrator of the DiscoverSeattle.net Site shall have the first opportunity to sweet-talk prospective members of interest. [/DIV]
Where was my sweet talk when I first signed up?

Lise

I know. I didn't even get handcuffed.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Legion

Do you see what I mean? Like a puff of magic my post disappears without comment. Hmm, I wonder...

I guess this is why I've taken to blogging.  lol. One of these days I'll be inspired and actually find an audience.
curses!

the realist

LMFAO! No more ass kissing, alright. Legion, I read your post and I'm glad your doing your part to keep the gayness/groupthink to a minimum.

TehBorken

Legion wrote:
Do you see what I mean? Like a puff of magic my post disappears without comment. Hmm, I wonder...

Your post actually disappeared, or there were no comments on it? Because I still see it. (??)

Legion

I mean it's like not being listened to. Or not having a chance because your post is on page 3 of 5 or whatever. Five pages of I went here and there and everywhere, blah blah blah. I don't even bother to find it when it gets lost like that.

On lighter note, I have said this before on DV, that too was lost.

I don't care too much. I've been hanging with these clowns for over year, even if I choose not to say much ;)
curses!

purelife

You always bring a smile to my face, Legion even with the many names you hold on dv.  :)  hee hee....

Witch

the realist wrote:
^LOL. I'm just saying that there's just a little to much happiness and groupthink. All some of you do is agree and agree and agree with each other.....and some of it's just over the top. You don't have to bash each other but don't put ur head up someone's ass either. that's all i'm saying.[/DIV]
Well.... we all disagreed with you :)

How's that for a start?

But really, what's your problem? Do you stomp into your neighbour's house and insist that he have more contrary conversations with his friends? Quite frankly I have difficulty taking you very seriously at all. Why, exactly, should we even pay your demands that we converse in a certain way, any attention at all?

In essence.... who the f*ck made you our judge?

P.C.

Legion says......I mean it's like not being listened to. Or not having a chance because your post is on page 3 of 5 or whatever. Five pages of I went here and there and everywhere, blah blah blah. I don't even bother to find it when it gets lost like that.
[/DIV]Sometimes the 'blah blah blah', is 3 or 4 people responding to a post at the same time....and then 3 more will repond to each or some of the first 3 or 4 people etc etc.  It shuffles things down the line pretty quickly sometimes.

But just so yo know, I always read your posts....and I would respond....but sometimes I'm not sure if I understand some of them.  At least you leave me thinking ![img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c025.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Good Times

Hey Realist, if you wanna see someone disagreeing with all the asskissing read some of my posts on DV mods.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/d010.gif[/img]

Mind you, only on that topic do I get a bit hot under the collar. Rest of the time it's good times, good times...

|